Toonzone/Anime Superhero 2020 Battle of the Brackets- Mouse Conference Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darklordavaitor

Staff member
This is the voting thread for Round 2 of the Toonzone's 2020 "Battle of the Brackets" (for the "Mouse" conference)!

Voting is simple: Just post which of the two contestants of the day you find to be more awesome! Please, no editing your posts, once your vote is cast, help simplify things for me and don't change it. So be sure you are certain which one you want to vote for when you post! Feel free to debate it amongst yourselves for a while before casting your votes, but remember: each match runs no more than 24 hours!

Except for these first two matches, which will run for 48 hours.

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
I'm abstaining from the first match, but for the second match, I'll go with DuckTales.

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA. NEO ARCADIA FOREVER.
It's gonna be tough, but... All these shows are reasonably High Tier (as in, Great), so:
Round 1: Fillmore!
Round 2: Ducktales (2017)

Nothing personal, other than personal preference.

Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts