the race wars had begun
Here's the January schedule:

FRIDAY, JANUARY 9TH, 5:30 PM - GI Joe: Spy Troops
FRIDAY, JANUARY 16TH, 5:30 PM - Bardock: The Father of Goku
FRIDAY, JANUARY 23RD, 5:30 PM - The History of Trunks
FRIDAY, JANUARY 30TH, 5:30 PM - Cooler's Revenge

Discloner

Spooned to death
Well...they did get good ratings in September, so its understandable why...but...they do have other movies, why reair one's we saw 5 months earlier? :shrug:

William C. Maune

TZ News Editor in Chief
All the other movies have been shown more than once (I think). Plus, the last time before September that we had In-Flight Movies, there weren't any DBZ movies. It all balances out in the end.

AlphaPrime

Zanza, The Fighter for Hire.
William C. Maune said:
We now know the DBZ episodes for January also, not that it makes much sense. They are starting in the middle of Season 5 with "Buu is Hatched"

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: FOOLS! Air the damned Android/Cell saga!!!!

PaQ

Believe it!
This thread is definitely a mixed bag of news for me.
  • Re-airing DBZ movies. :rolleyes: Seen it, but I'll watch it again.
  • Re-airing Spy Troops. :) Didn't catch all of it the first time, so I'll definitely watch it.
  • DBZ Starting during Buu. :mad: No!! Not happy about that, don't get it. Probably won't watch it.

Chad Bonin

a.k.a. Knux Five
Staff member
Reporter

Ya know, I'd say it's safe to wager "The Return of Cooler" will air on Friday, February 6th.

So safe that I even added that to the Jan. revision to the FAQ.

Chad Bonin

a.k.a. Knux Five
Staff member
Reporter

But it's like 99.5% likely. They've still got the rights to it, and they'd air it after Cooler's Revenge...

It's not like I'm saying Lord Slug will air...

purplehairedwonder

No woman should suffer at the hands of men
Staff member
KinG of PaQ said:
This thread is definitely a mixed bag of news for me.
  • Re-airing DBZ movies. :rolleyes: Seen it, but I'll watch it again.
  • Re-airing Spy Troops. :) Didn't catch all of it the first time, so I'll definitely watch it.
  • DBZ Starting during Buu. :mad: No!! Not happy about that, don't get it. Probably won't watch it.

That about sums up my thoughts. I'm indiffernt about GI Joe, and I kinda wanted to get the Return of Cooler on tape, but DBZ in the Buu saga?! :mad::sad::mad: I've seen that a bunch of times and I haven't seen the Androids/Cell sagas. I'm not too happy...

StrangerAtaru

Hey, I want to be Ussop!
Good news: at least this gives me yet another chance to "finally" see "The History of Trunks"....boy this special keeps slipping away from me!

Bad news: I didn't think they would rerun the movies so quickly. That and...well, did they have to show Buu again with how we've been kvetching for the longest time about Androids/Cell? Well if you don't want to watch it, don't watch it, simple as that.

Tienshin

LOL INTERNET >:'D
Did at somebody at CN screw up and record over the Android/Cell saga tapes? The fact that they are not airing it AGAIN is just baffling to me.

Sketch

not like those other old guys
It may be to promote Budokai II. Which has been emphasizing the fact that all three Buu's are in it.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Today's my birthday! :D
Can't wait for the party this weekend!
Microsoft just bought Activision/Blizzard for $68 billion. And people thought the Bethesda deal was huge? Mind. Blown.
I wonder what if Viacom responsed to turner buying Hanna barbera by buying Fred wolf films (meant they would own the 1987 tmnt cartoon) in 1992 or 1993 and they later buy the tmnt ip as well as mirage studios in in the mid-late 90s or early-mid 2000s instead of 2009
PF9
What if Viacom bought Capital Cities/ABC instead of Disney in 1996?

ABC did have a good relationship with Paramount Television after all.
When it comes to Nickelodeon, nothing is sacred. Not even a creator's wishes. Hillenburg did not want to promote fast food and this is what Nick does...

Featured Posts