Toonami on an international scale is almost dead too...

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2005
Ratings
where the wind takes me
On May 17, 2009 Toonami on cartoon network will cease to broadcast (even though it only aired 1/2 hour on Saturday and Sunday and only aired power rangers, at least it was something). I believe that CN Spain and CN Pakistan are the only networks that still air toonami and who knows how much longer those will last as well.

Foe anyone who's interested here's the Toonami Spain website http://www.toonami.es/index.jsp
As an interesting side note CN spain also airs Shin Chan.

Gonzales

Feb 14, 2009
Pallet Town
Toonami Spain is actually going strong. I don't think that will die.

One question, though. Does TOM host Toonami Spain too?
No, TOM isn't on CN Spain, unfortunately.

CN Spain also shows Doraemon. In fact, it and Shin-Chan are their highest rated shows. They even got their own custom bumpers back in the CN City era.

Raidon Makoto

Long Live The Heroes
Mar 1, 2006
No, TOM isn't on CN Spain, unfortunately.

CN Spain also shows Doraemon. In fact, it and Shin-Chan are their highest rated shows. They even got their own custom bumpers back in the CN City era.
The top part sounds absolutely horrible, but the rest is pretty cool. If they don't have TOM, I do wonder what their bumps look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

My personal synopsis: I'm not the most energetic or enthusiastic person you'll ever meet, but that doesn't mean I can't have fun. Generally, I'm pretty introverted and usually play video games, watch anime, and also study in the field of IT. I'm a huge music fanatic, as well. And I listen to pretty much everything except country. My favorites being trap, jazz, and metal.
anyone else surprised that new Paw Patrol one hour special are now Nick's #1 most watched premieres in 2018 so far?
I just saw The Grinch in IMAX, it was great!
Iron Man: Armored Adventures is one of the most thrilling cartoons ever made.
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Hey Lady Lucario! Long time no see! How is life treating ya?