Toonami on an international scale is almost dead too...

Latest News & Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

cnthefansite

Manslayer
May 1, 2005
where the wind takes me
On May 17, 2009 Toonami on cartoon network will cease to broadcast (even though it only aired 1/2 hour on Saturday and Sunday and only aired power rangers, at least it was something). I believe that CN Spain and CN Pakistan are the only networks that still air toonami and who knows how much longer those will last as well.

Foe anyone who's interested here's the Toonami Spain website http://www.toonami.es/index.jsp
As an interesting side note CN spain also airs Shin Chan.

Reactions: abdo456

Sketch

not like those other old guys
Feb 26, 2002
Washington
Toonami Spain has been airing Megas XLR, Samurai Jack and D.Gray-man? Man that's a sweet line-up.

Raidon Makoto

Long Live The Heroes
Mar 1, 2006
Toonami Spain is actually going strong. I don't think that will die.

One question, though. Does TOM host Toonami Spain too?

Gonzales

Feb 14, 2009
Pallet Town
Toonami Spain is actually going strong. I don't think that will die.

One question, though. Does TOM host Toonami Spain too?
No, TOM isn't on CN Spain, unfortunately.

CN Spain also shows Doraemon. In fact, it and Shin-Chan are their highest rated shows. They even got their own custom bumpers back in the CN City era.

Raidon Makoto

Long Live The Heroes
Mar 1, 2006
No, TOM isn't on CN Spain, unfortunately.

CN Spain also shows Doraemon. In fact, it and Shin-Chan are their highest rated shows. They even got their own custom bumpers back in the CN City era.
The top part sounds absolutely horrible, but the rest is pretty cool. If they don't have TOM, I do wonder what their bumps look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.