Toon Zone Talkback - Nick Orders More "SpongeBob," Three New Series

codyjones2105

Yeah, in Barnyard there were male cows with udders...and they drank each other's milk...I am NOT making that up...BLEAH!!! No WAY I'm watching the show, unless they make those cows lactose-intolerant and subject everyone of them to masectomies...udderectomies...whatever...

Amen to that. That's how I feel. I was hoping the movie would be better than what it really was, but sadly to say, it isn't.

I can tell it's going to be Neutron's replacement...sad, really.

Nick and their poor decisions will eventually come back around to get them. What goes around comes around, as they say.

Ykwia

Why Me???
How can kids continue to watch this and how can they churn 700 episodes without it being rushed.

codyjones2105

A television show based on the movie "Barnyard" isn't even fit to breathe the same air as "Jimmy Neutron".

I agree with that too. JN is one of those rare gems you find on television today.

I just have one of those feelings that since JN has finished its run that Barnyard might be its replacement. I really don't know if that will be true or not...but I've noticed that after a show finishes its run it stays around for maybe another few months or a year before the entire show is moved to Nicktoons Network, with the occasional showing on Nick every now and then. Right now currently, Nick and Nicktoons Network (which only has a handful of eps right now--not the entire series just yet) are both showing it.

Don't hold me to this though...because JN might stick around a bit longer on regular Nick. I would hope so.

The Avatar

Not a member of the Fourm.
I know very little about these types but if Barnyard was a flop, couldn't Nick just abort the series?

EDIT: Sorry, I should have looked around before posting. It turns out that Barnyard was only a critical flop. It made $73 Million in the US, so it actually did pretty good commercially.

Flametndo

Yeah, in Barnyard there were male cows with udders...and they drank each other's milk...I am NOT making that up...BLEAH!!! No WAY I'm watching the show, unless they make those cows lactose-intolerant and subject everyone of them to masectomies...udderectomies...whatever...

Maybe Nick could change there name to Gay?

TheVofSteel

Going Past 4 Seasons

Interesting. Zoey 101 will be the only show of TeeNick's Original 4 (Ned's Declassified, Drake and Josh, Zoey 101, Unfabulous) to go past three seasons (well, Unfabulous hasn't even aired it's third season yet, so I have no clue what Nick is doing with that series) but still, that's interesting. Usually 3 seasons seem to be the standard.

Actually, D&J is currently in its fourth season.:)

How can any "teen nick" show do well? They all suck at this point. They aren't even for teens, they are fitted well for maybe 8-11. NBB is the WORST SHOW FLAT OUT on Nick, maybe even tv. It is SO bad, it's horribly scripted with the worst "actors." They would be better off going to a preschool, and picking up a few random 4 year olds and make a show for them.

Lychii

2 pickles, 1 jar
I like how the article dosen't even mention anything about Teenage Robot. Isn't there an entire season compleated that they haven't aired yet? Nick's new shows don't look too good. I'm not sure if JN is coming back, seeing as JN's original team is working on Tak: Power of the Juju. From what I've seen of Tak, it's your standard CGI show. It might be the best one out of what's mentioned. I'm going to hope that these new shows are actually decent and are low on the potty humor. *crosses fingers*

MegaJ

Like a spring breeze.
I've noticed Nick's has been pushing TeeNick and the NBB band a lot, I wonder if ratings have gone up or something. Nice to see them finally get back into live-action, even though I only like one show, Drake and Josh.

(well, Unfabulous hasn't even aired it's third season yet, so I have no clue what Nick is doing with that series)

I would bet saving it until the Nancy Drew movie comes out.

TheVofSteel

Okay......First of all, I already KNEW that Danny has been cancelled........so please dont treat me like an idiot....second of all, I was saying that MAYBE Since, there are 700 episodes of episodes of RETURNING shows AS WELL AS NEW SERIES.......well then Nick might show the remaining episodes of Danny.....Just becauase they did not mention Danny does NOT mean they would not show the ramaining episodes of Danny as a part of this...please don't talk to me as if I don't know what is going on....I'm not stupid.....and by the way, do YOU work for Nickelodeon? If not, then how in HEAVEN'S name would you know for SURE that Nick would NOT show the remaining episodes during this time? You are so negative...............it can't hurt to HOPE, can it?

Cat

Sheesh, I don't see anything that negative in that post.:shrug:

Netbug009

Tak and the Power of JuJu getting a show? Barnyard getting a series? And all this is happening while Danny Phantom isn't getting renewed? Nick's killing themselves here.

How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I think this is the first time he responded to a tweet from this account.

Also, this came out.

Updated my avatar to Pan Am Railways, which has just been acquired by CSX.
Check out my sig, would you? I realize at this stage of the game I don't want people to read Gilda & Meek & The Un-Iverse because I want money or fame. I wouldn't have posted 34 free issues on a blog if I did. The Aspie in me simply feels that it's really the only way for another person to fully understand me. That matters to me.

Ever wonder what makes Fone Bone tick? Check out the sig.
Wow! Something was updated to represent a beloved tradition in a sweet way? Oh the HORROR!!! :O :O Hershey's Kisses’ classic Christmas bells ad got a makeover — and people are outraged
DuckTales was canceled? Why is it that despite the fact that I didn't love the show I'm super annoyed anyways?

It turns out I dislike crushing potential as much as I do quality.