Toon Zone Talkback - Marvel Animation Age & TZ News Present: Josh Keaton on "The Spectacular Spider-

Ed Liu

Frog of Thunder
Staff member
Reporter
This is the talkback thread for Marvel Animation Age & TZ News Present: Josh Keaton on "The Spectacular Spider-Man".

True story: Last Monday night, I get an e-mail from Stu, asking me, "Hey, can you do a phone interview with the guy who does Spider-Man on the new show, like, tomorrow?"

Answer: "Whaddyayou, kiddin' me? YES YES YES, I'll do a phone interview with the guy who does Spider-Man on the new show!"

So, therefore...
splash-keaton.jpg

Josh Keaton is a hell of a nice guy and I had a blast talking with him. I also had a blast talking to the other person I got to interview on Tuesday...

But that would be telling. You'll just have to wait and see who else we were able to talk with. :evil:

HadesSphere

Great guy. Haven't met him in person yet, but he's a friend of friends and we've spoken over Facebook. Really cool guy.

satam55

Keaton is solid as a Teenage High School version of Peter Parker/Spider-Man, but he isn't as good as Christopher Daniel Barnes was as a Early 20's College version of Peter Parker/Spider-Man in Spider-Man: TAS .

Last edited by a moderator:

Wonderwall

Staff member
I've liked Josh since I first heard him as Ocelot. So I was always surprised when I read he'd be Spiderman as the roles are very different. But yea he's a great Spiderman and Peter Parker.

SpaceWay2008

That was a good review.

Josh Keaton is great as Peter/Spider-Man. I think he's the best Peter/Spider-Man voice actor ever! :D

Blackwing Zero

Great interview. I loved the some of the last questions and his responses like for example how he found his "Gwen" in real life and such. Again, cool interview.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts