Toon Zone Talkback - Marvel Animation Age & TZ News Present: Josh Keaton on "The Spectacular Spider-

Latest News & Videos

Ed Liu

Frog of Thunder
Staff member
Reporter
Sep 6, 2001
Princeton Jct, NJ
www.edwick.com
This is the talkback thread for Marvel Animation Age & TZ News Present: Josh Keaton on "The Spectacular Spider-Man".

True story: Last Monday night, I get an e-mail from Stu, asking me, "Hey, can you do a phone interview with the guy who does Spider-Man on the new show, like, tomorrow?"

Answer: "Whaddyayou, kiddin' me? YES YES YES, I'll do a phone interview with the guy who does Spider-Man on the new show!"

So, therefore...

Josh Keaton is a hell of a nice guy and I had a blast talking with him. I also had a blast talking to the other person I got to interview on Tuesday...

But that would be telling. You'll just have to wait and see who else we were able to talk with. :evil:

satam55

Nov 12, 2008
Garland, TX (Dallas, TX)
Keaton is solid as a Teenage High School version of Peter Parker/Spider-Man, but he isn't as good as Christopher Daniel Barnes was as a Early 20's College version of Peter Parker/Spider-Man in Spider-Man: TAS .

Last edited by a moderator:

Wonderwall

Staff member
Mar 4, 2006
Canada
I've liked Josh since I first heard him as Ocelot. So I was always surprised when I read he'd be Spiderman as the roles are very different. But yea he's a great Spiderman and Peter Parker.

Blackwing Zero

Mar 19, 2009
the 210
Great interview. I loved the some of the last questions and his responses like for example how he found his "Gwen" in real life and such. Again, cool interview.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The Teen Titans Go vs. Teen Titans trailer didn’t show Bumblebee, making me think either her stay on the Titans is temporary or i’m overthinking everything.
I wonder what Eddie Fitzgerald's up to...
Finally going to get to watch Shazam today! Can't wait :).

I found this interesting tweet thread from Jenny Calabro that definitely speaks volumes.