Toon Zone Talkback - Kimvention 2012 Tickets Are On Sale Now

Ranting Swede

I would love to go too, but don't even live on that continent. So it might be a little bit difficult for me. I remember when the (at that time seriously awesome) rs.net tried to pull something like that off, back in around 2005. Nice to see, that it worked this time.

ABrown

This is about the most random thing I've ever heard of in my life. In the year 2012, what exactly would this accomplish? I could see something like this maybe 5-10 years ago, but why now?

Ranting Swede

Y'know, KP is actually a show, with a still pretty active fandom. (Ironically most of them apparently in Europe, where the Kinvention NOT takes place)

Justy

Now you see me...now you don't
Y'know, KP is actually a show, with a still pretty active fandom. (Ironically most of them apparently in Europe, where the Kinvention NOT takes place)
I find a lot of people in the anime community really like the show. Shame that Disney doesn't seem fit to air it anymore in its county of origin.

Dudley

Staff member
This is about the most random thing I've ever heard of in my life. In the year 2012, what exactly would this accomplish? I could see something like this maybe 5-10 years ago, but why now?

I don't think this is supposed to do anything but just have the fans come and talk about how much they love the show and get to meet the people behind it. The show still have a strong fanbase so I don't see how it's relevant when they decided to hold it.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

How about Mike Pollock as the ideal voice of Bruce Wayne/Batman?
Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day

Featured Posts