Toon Zone Talkback - Kimvention 2012 Tickets Are On Sale Now

• Enter to win two tickets to Whisper of the Heart. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

Ranting Swede

Dec 18, 2009
Germany
I would love to go too, but don't even live on that continent. So it might be a little bit difficult for me. I remember when the (at that time seriously awesome) rs.net tried to pull something like that off, back in around 2005. Nice to see, that it worked this time.

ABrown

Aug 28, 2008
This is about the most random thing I've ever heard of in my life. In the year 2012, what exactly would this accomplish? I could see something like this maybe 5-10 years ago, but why now?

Ranting Swede

Dec 18, 2009
Germany
Y'know, KP is actually a show, with a still pretty active fandom. (Ironically most of them apparently in Europe, where the Kinvention NOT takes place)

Justy

Now you see me...now you don't
Jul 10, 2003
Tampa Bay, FL
Visit site
Y'know, KP is actually a show, with a still pretty active fandom. (Ironically most of them apparently in Europe, where the Kinvention NOT takes place)
I find a lot of people in the anime community really like the show. Shame that Disney doesn't seem fit to air it anymore in its county of origin.

Dudley

Staff member
Aug 10, 2003
East Coast of USA
www.dtoons.com
This is about the most random thing I've ever heard of in my life. In the year 2012, what exactly would this accomplish? I could see something like this maybe 5-10 years ago, but why now?
I don't think this is supposed to do anything but just have the fans come and talk about how much they love the show and get to meet the people behind it. The show still have a strong fanbase so I don't see how it's relevant when they decided to hold it.

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Why are the forums all squished down to the left?
It's been about two years since I joined Toonzone/Animesuperhero. I've come a long way since my days on Fairly Odd Parents wiki.
FXX is now starting The Simpsons back at episode 1 for the first time since January, now we'll see if "Stark Raving Dad" will actually be skipped

*UPDATE: Yep, it's being skipped next Monday.
So... Universal Kids is really airing Totally Spies. This makes it the third network in the US to broadcast it. First was Fox/ABC Family, followed by Cartoon Network after ABC Family made it clear that they didn't want to air cartoons that weren't Jetix(or its prototype), and eventually family programming in general(outside of the holidays). I don't know how to feel.
One of the games on Camp Nick is kinda similar to Crystal Maze, which it will later then air on Nickelodeon in future