Toon Zone Animation Awards 2016 - Voting Phase (Over!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jave

Beware of the SPLAT
Staff member
Reporter
The Nominations for the Toon Zone Animation Awards 2016 have been chosen, and now it's up to the members of Toon Zone to choose the winners!

Voting is very easy, just GO HERE and fill the form while following the instructions.

Deadline: March 4, 11:59 PM EST

Feel free to use this thread to discuss the nominees.

Also, if you are going to share this on other sites, please link to this thread and not directly to the form. Thank you.

Last edited:

Jave

Beware of the SPLAT
Staff member
Reporter
I haven't received many responses, so I'm going to extend the deadline 6 more days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

sb-129 referenced the trump cameo from home alone 2 and no one can convince me otherwise

(for context a future spongebob informs squidward that the time machine is down the hall to the left)

Found this from Reddit. Had to trim the original a bit. And yeah the guy in the 2nd half of this is the new Sokka actor.
20 years ago today, Apple released Mac OS 9.2.2, the very last version of their classic operating system. It would be available on computers as late as mid-2003, whilst Mac OS X (now macOS) up to 10.4.11 had Classic Environment for computers released before the Intel switch in 2006.
Asa
Today would've been the 120th birthday of Walt Disney.
Man I love how progressively insane Jojo gets

Featured Posts