Latest News & Videos

slai

Reporter
Reporter
Aug 29, 2011
Saint Paul, MN
Via Deadline, Tom Welling’s Superman from Smallville has joined the cast for the upcoming Arrowverse crossover, Crisis on Infinite Earths.  Welling will be alongside his fellow Supermans Tyler Hoechlin, who currently plays Superman on Supergirl, and Brandon Routh, who played Superman in Superman Returns and currently plays Ray Palmer/The Atom on DC’s Legends of Tomorrow.  Routh is expected to play both Superman and The Atom for the special event.
Arrow star Stephen Amell even Tweeted this about Welling.

There’d be no crossover without Tom Welling. So Tom Welling is in the crossover. pic.twitter.com/9HqffyYUDh
— Stephen Amell (@StephenAmell)...
Continue reading...

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Currently watching Klaus on Netflix, cause it's Christmas in July. :p

I'm at St Joseph, MO though.
The 2005 "Fantastic Four" film is 15 years old today.
Mr. Enter's true colors have been finally revealed.
Today we start the crossovers edition of Media Brackets. This matchup is between "The Manny With The Golden Bear" (Special Agent Oso and Handy Manny) and "Into The Hundred Acre Wood" (Doc McStuffins and Winnie The Pooh).

*siiiiigh* welp another _____ disney remake that clueless millennials will go watch and make it gross a billion dollars worldwide.

too bad i can't put some vulgar word in the blank because this is a family friendly board. But that's how i think about these remakes. Use your imaginations