"Tom & Jerry" Cartoon set in the Asia-Pacific Region in Development

RoyalRubble

Staff member
It's a minor thing but I figured it would be worth a thread here. Apparently Cartoon Network announced a new Tom & Jerry short-form cartoon set in the Asia-Pacific region.
“Audiences have been laughing at Tom and Jerry’s chase antics for over 80 years. But this is the first time we’re looking at transporting the frenemies to our region, and reimagining their antics in an authentic and distinctly local context,” noted Leslie Lee, Head of Kids APAC, WarnerMedia. “We are working closely with Warner Bros. Animation and Cartoon Network Studios in Burbank to bring these new adventures to life.”
Tom and Jerry APAC short-form pilot: Tom and Jerry as you’ve never seen them before – on the streets of Mumbai to the night markets of Taipei and the Australian outback – all-new adventures of Tom and Jerry are in development to explore every corner of Asia Pacific!

Kirben

Tom & Jerry have been shown in Asia before though, Tom & Jerry Tales featured Australia, Japan and Malaysia in episodes.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Maya Rudolph's cool and all, but does she have to be the mom in every animated movie?
Streaker Prower wrote on AdrenalineRush1996's profile.
The Reason Why I choose the Disney's One Saturday Morning Name instead of ABC Kids it’s because I don’t want to confused it with the other ABC Kids, The one that airs The Australian Peppa Pig
Today marks the 10th Year Anniversary of when the 3DS Remake of Ocarina of Time was released in North America. Being able to play one of my favorite video games on the go has been very nice, to say the least.
Yesterday was Charlie Gavin's last day on The Mighty Ones.

Featured Posts