Tom Ascheim era predictions

Asa

Because Tom Ascheim is now the new president, what are your predictions for Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Boomerang during this era?

Here's mine:

- Lego Ninjago and TTG finally wrap up productions after their current (or next) seasons
- a new show will take over TTG's popularity
- Gumball may get less reruns
- Fresh TV and CN's partnership is finally laid to rest (after the upcoming Lucas the Spider ends, I think seven shows seem quite enough. Also, Tom confirmed the only way Total Drama can get renewed is if Netflix picked it up, so this could be the case)

Last edited:

Radiant97

Uploaded Intelligence
CNS productions will continue to go to HBO Max instead of the main channel, leaving it with just acquisitions and projects from international CN studios (inb4 Villainous).

Worst case scenario: Cartoon Network Studios will be absorbed into Warner Bros. Animation.

5YearsOnEastCoast

CNS productions will continue to go to HBO Max instead of the main channel, leaving it with just acquisitions and projects from international CN studios (inb4 Villainous).

Worst case scenario: Cartoon Network Studios will be absorbed into Warner Bros. Animation.

Is it even possible that CNS gets absored into WBA? And what would happen after that somehow happens?

Radiant97

Uploaded Intelligence
Is it even possible that CNS gets absored into WBA? And what would happen after that somehow happens?
Hanna-Barbera was absorbed into WBA a few years after its parent company, Turner, merged with Time Warner, so I'd say it's possible.
Logos don't have an average lifespan. Like I've said before, there's no reason for Cartoon Network to change it, the current logo works and is recognizable.
I can't think of how else they could improve upon the logo. They've broken the checkerboard pattern down to its bare essentials.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts