Tom And Jerry Direct To DVD Movies Talkback Thread

Latest News & Videos

SweetShop209

Jan 5, 2014
Ratings
2,687 8
Just like with the thread on Scooby Doo DVD movies, this thread will be dedicated to the Tom And Jerry DVD movies. Just like there, you can state what you like and dislike about the movies, as well as posting news for any upcoming movies. Also, feel free to move this to the right category.

Nexonius

Ten, count em', ten years!
Jun 28, 2007
Ratings
640 11
Earth Two
StarToons is working on this?! Since when?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, former animators from Startoons, since the second Spike Brant/Tony Cervone (also from Startoons) helmed Tom and Jerry movie,Sherlock Holmes. The ones who have worked on those movies besides Jon Mclenahan are Jeff Siergey, T.J. House, Kirk Tingblad, Neal Sternecky, and James Tucker; along with other veteran WB crewmembers in the 90s.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

Guys I posted photos of my ideal schedules for NickGAS and TeenNick.
If the politics thread was still open, I would agree with Wonderfly. The Electoral College is the only reason Iowa and Missouri have any relevance in national politics.
Oh, crap. I'm a mess right now. Something in the Politics thread triggered me big time and I'm having flashbacks and bad thoughts. I hope the thread is closed. It's bringing out the worst in otherwise decent people.