Title Merging

Latest News & Videos

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Seriously, whoever at Netflix thinks it's a good idea to cancel the actually GOOD shows, yet renew Big Mouth until the end of time, should be fired.
Asa
Reminder: The Miraculous New York special premieres this Friday (I thought Disney Channel France was going to get it first before the US did. My guess is the English dub of the special is complete which could be the reason it's premiering this coming Friday).
The Dark Crystal: Age Of Resistance (a prequel series to the movie The Dark Crystal) has been cancelled after one season. I haven't seen the show or the movie, but I think fans won't be happy with this.

R.I.P. LyricWiki, which closed down today.

I made use of it one last time (for a lot of stuff!) late last night, as it was then that I discovered it was about to shut down.
If Tom Cruise is cast in the new Dr. Strange movie as an AU Iron Man I might not see it. In fact, I might give up on the MCU altogether. That's how strongly I feel about any movie franchise giving this homophobic, Scientology-nut, anti psychiatry loon any exposure or money. It's morally wrong on every level.