"Titans" (HBO Max/DC Universe) News & Discussion Thread, Part 2 (Spoilers)

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member

Season 1 Premiere Date: October 12, 2018
Season 1 Set Digital Release: March 21, 2019
Season 1 Blu-Ray/DVD Release: July 16, 2019
Season 2 Premiere Date: September 6, 2019
Season 2 Blu-Ray/DVD Release: March 3, 2020
Season 3 Premiere Date: August 12, 2021
Season 3 Blu-Ray/DVD Release: October 25, 2022
Platform: HBO Max (Thursdays, Weekly)
Season 4 Premiere Date: November 3, 2022
Season 4 Blu-Ray/DVD Release: October 17, 2023

Links:
DCU Season 1 Page
DCU Season 2 Page
HBO Max Season 3 Page
Max Season 4 Page

Related Threads:
News & Discussion Thread Part 1
Season 1 Talkback Thread
Season 2 Talkback Thread
Season 3 Talkback Thread
Season 4 Talkback Thread

11/23: "Donna Troy" promo

Last edited:

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter

Otaku-sempai

It's a real treat seeing Donna; Conor Leslie shines like a beacon in the dark. I wonder which other characters from Dick Grayson's past could show up, if not this season then in the next?
- Barbara Gordon
- Wally West
- Roy Harper
- Garth
- Lilith Clay
- Mal Duncan
- Karen Beecher
- Duela Dent?

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
December 4th:
DC Daily has an interview with Conor Leslie. Starts at the 3:38 minutes mark.

December 6th:
Another DC Daily featuring an interview with Alan Ritchson and another bheind-the-scenes featurette about Wonder Girl. Starts at the 4:43 minutes mark.

Last edited:

Magmaster12

Master of MAGnets
Staff member
Reporter
Are they even allowed to show Batman?

This also kind of angers me because they showed Batman can go off the deep end even with a Robin when that's not how the character works.

Otaku-sempai

Are they even allowed to show Batman?

This also kind of angers me because they showed Batman can go off the deep end even with a Robin when that's not how the character works.
I don't believe that this is really Batman; I suspect that Trigon is messing with Dick's mind.

Magmaster12

Master of MAGnets
Staff member
Reporter
I don't believe that this is really Batman; I suspect that Trigon is messing with Dick's mind.

I agree that's what this surreal episode appears to be. After all, why would they bother having Jason be wheelchair bound when they're obviously going to have to kill him off eventually.

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
Yeah also why would we have all this build up throughout the season of Trigon and of Rachel's darkness and that looming threat and even spending all of last episode building up him coming through if the end of the season was apparently about Batman V Nightwing? Obviously Trigon is doing this to get Dick to unleash his full darkness by imagining him killing his mentor which will totally break Rachel/Raven as the only person who had really been helping and believing her gave into fully his rage thus fully unleashing the demon to wreck his true havoc throughout. That's the only thing that makes sense and pretty obvious the execs are marketing it that way because you know again of how popular Batman is and hoping that even people who may not of cared for Titans will watch this last episode because it has a Batman is super bad in it that Robin has to fight scene. So that is some pretty shady marketing but that's what they are going with: no way is even something like Titans going to have Bruce Wayne become "Crazy Steve" or anything like that.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Last edited:

Magmaster12

Master of MAGnets
Staff member
Reporter
Hopefully, they don't accidentally write him as the wrong brother as they did with Arrow. :mad:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts