"Titans" (DC Universe) News & Discussion Thread, Part 2 (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Otaku-sempai

Sep 10, 2010
Lackawanna, NY
It's a real treat seeing Donna; Conor Leslie shines like a beacon in the dark. I wonder which other characters from Dick Grayson's past could show up, if not this season then in the next?
- Barbara Gordon
- Wally West
- Roy Harper
- Garth
- Lilith Clay
- Mal Duncan
- Karen Beecher
- Duela Dent?

Reactions: 1 person

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
A Valid Location
December 4th:
DC Daily has an interview with Conor Leslie. Starts at the 3:38 minutes mark.

December 6th:
Another DC Daily featuring an interview with Alan Ritchson and another bheind-the-scenes featurette about Wonder Girl. Starts at the 4:43 minutes mark.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

Magmaster12

Master of MAGnets
Staff member
Reporter
Dec 31, 2013
Are they even allowed to show Batman?

This also kind of angers me because they showed Batman can go off the deep end even with a Robin when that's not how the character works.

Magmaster12

Master of MAGnets
Staff member
Reporter
Dec 31, 2013
I don't believe that this is really Batman; I suspect that Trigon is messing with Dick's mind.
I agree that's what this surreal episode appears to be. After all, why would they bother having Jason be wheelchair bound when they're obviously going to have to kill him off eventually.

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
May 18, 2006
East Northport
Yeah also why would we have all this build up throughout the season of Trigon and of Rachel's darkness and that looming threat and even spending all of last episode building up him coming through if the end of the season was apparently about Batman V Nightwing? Obviously Trigon is doing this to get Dick to unleash his full darkness by imagining him killing his mentor which will totally break Rachel/Raven as the only person who had really been helping and believing her gave into fully his rage thus fully unleashing the demon to wreck his true havoc throughout. That's the only thing that makes sense and pretty obvious the execs are marketing it that way because you know again of how popular Batman is and hoping that even people who may not of cared for Titans will watch this last episode because it has a Batman is super bad in it that Robin has to fight scene. So that is some pretty shady marketing but that's what they are going with: no way is even something like Titans going to have Bruce Wayne become "Crazy Steve" or anything like that.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
Last edited:
Reactions: RoyalRubble

Magmaster12

Master of MAGnets
Staff member
Reporter
Dec 31, 2013
Hopefully, they don't accidentally write him as the wrong brother as they did with Arrow. :mad:

Reactions: Yojimbo