"Titans" (DC Digital) News & Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frontier

Staff member
Casting call for a cult leader looking to reunite his family, possibly Trigon or Brother Blood, who will factor into the season finale.
My first guess would definitely be Trigon, since "reuniting his family" (or acquiring Raven) is usually one of his main goals :ack:.

It also makes sense that they would give Trigon a human form, since it provides them someone they can use in flashbacks to Arella/Raven's conception as well as give them something to work with before they can show us Trigon's physical form, which would probably require a lot of CG :evil:.

EDIT 01/17:Seamus Deaver (Castle) has joined the series.

Magmaster12

Master of MAGnets
Staff member
Reporter
Oh right, that character from the New 52 run they hyped beforehand then got rid of her in an incredibly stupid plotline.
I think the current Power Girl would have been a better choice.

Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member
Geoff Johns teased an appearance from the Doom Patrol:
And written by Geoff Johns himself :cool:.

Given their connection to Beast Boy and that one of the casting lists was possibly for Rita Farr, I'm not too surprised...though I wonder who else of the Doom Patrol we'll see and if the Brotherhood of Evil is far behind :ack:?

Magmaster12

Master of MAGnets
Staff member
Reporter
I wonder if they'll include The Chief this time.

Otaku-sempai

DC’s Live-Action Titans Casts Doom Patrol’s Leader

"Narcos and The Bridge actor Bruno Bichir will play Dr. Niles Caulder, aka The Chief, although the description provided by Deadline suggests the character may be depicted differently that in the comic books."

bruno-bichir-niles-caulder.jpg

Frontier

Staff member
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts