"Titans" (DC Digital) News & Discussion Thread

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

PapaGreg

Drinking my sorrows
Nov 1, 2013
Ratings
1,554 10
I know it's Tim's signature weapons but it also wouldn't be the first time Dick as Robin's been shown with a Bo Staff :sweat:.

Though he'll probably start using his traditional escrima sticks once he becomes Nightwing :cool:.
Yeah I now, in fact my first experiance with the Titans was the 2003 animated series but after reading some Batman lore Dick using a staff just irks me for some reason

Otaku-sempai

Sep 10, 2010
Ratings
1,471 4
Lackawanna, NY
Breakdown of four character descriptions.
Daniel Cross:

"[DANIEL CROSS] Male, 17-19, Caucasian. Athletic, street smart, cocky, yet charming. His life is changed forever when he crosses a crime fighter and is given a new outlet for his rebellious ways. RECURRING GUEST STAR."

Normally I would expect Roy Harper to be about the same age as Dick Grayson. This younger character might just as easily describe a version of Jason Todd.

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Ratings
11,565 46
Sherman Oaks CA
Daniel Cross:

"[DANIEL CROSS] Male, 17-19, Caucasian. Athletic, street smart, cocky, yet charming. His life is changed forever when he crosses a crime fighter and is given a new outlet for his rebellious ways. RECURRING GUEST STAR."

Normally I would expect Roy Harper to be about the same age as Dick Grayson. This younger character might just as easily describe a version of Jason Todd.
The fact that Roy's in the Arrowverse and we've got Dick as Robin here, I'm more quick to believe this might be Jason or at least a future Robin.

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Ratings
11,565 46
Sherman Oaks CA

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Ratings
11,565 46
Sherman Oaks CA
It might be fun to see Batman get his Tyler Hoechlin equivalent :anime:.

Though "the downfalls of others only make this man stronger" doesn't really sound like Bruce...I'm almost tempted to think it might be Tony Zucco :ack:.

I imagine the young Dick could also be there for a Flying Graysons flashback :).

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

I was just about to say "Where's Gridman?" on that Crunchyroll streaming thread.
DISH had recent upgrades on the 61.5 orbital slot this early morning. My signal strengths got increased and transponders were moved to another.

How Cartoon Network and TBS moved to other transponders. :P
What I love from the commercial studio Psyop, is the Cricket Wireless critters (known as the Cricketters) in different shapes and colored in Green, Yellow and Blue. So imaginative and cute! :)
Most Europeans here don't know about the old Grinch Christmas special. Even in Portugal.
When Is the Nickelodeon Highlights usually up for December? I Was just wondering...