"Tig 'N' Seek" News & Discussion Thread

Latest News & Videos

RainbowCupcake

Oh yeah. It's all coming together.
Dec 3, 2017
United States
That trailer solidified my gut feeling that this show will not be for me. Honestly...it looks way too random (which is exactly why I didn't like the pilot). Weird names with equally weird characters, but none of it seems to be done in a charming way. I'm surprised that some big name actors/actresses signed onto this project. I won't be able to see it anyway without HBO Max, so I'm not sure why I care...

NeoplanDan

Just Think Twice Before You Say Anything
Apr 24, 2016
USA
www.youtube.com
It kinda falls outta my expectations, plus originally thought he was an age ambiguous but now he's an 8 yr old? There are other stuff that i want to describe the changes but I decided to let this go.

Sent from my LM-X420 using Tapatalk

Reactions: RainbowCupcake

SweetShop209

Jan 5, 2014
www.deviantart.com
Reactions: Mostezli

Mostezli

Not 4 Everyone & That's OK
May 28, 2014

Here's an interview with Myke Chilian.
Among his helpful tidbits of advice for thriving in animation: “Expand your tastes and don’t just watch what everyone else watches,” says Chilian. “I’m regularly looking through storyboard tests for new hires and I see people who are influenced by a lot of the same things — anime, D&D, dragon shows, video games, etc. And although I too like all those things, I’d rather work with people with more unique tastes. It could be avant garde music, outsider art, classical authors, foreign films — anything on the fringes of mainstream. Expanding your influences is what will help you stand out from everyone else.”
:zim: This guy is my idol! Back into the binge watch I go.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

if a telecom company bought viacomcbs, would they drop the viacom name and replace with cbs or paramount name like how disney dropped the buena vista name in 2007
The winner of this matchup is Phineas And Ferb: Star Wars, which got 5 votes. Scooby Doo And WWE: Curse Of The Speed Demon got 2 votes. The last matchup of round 3 is between "A Muppet Family Christmas" and "Scooby Doo And Batman: The Brave And The Bold".

Happy 28th Birthday to Dylan and Cole Sprouse, they are well known for portraying Zack & Cody in Disney Channel's The Suite Life.
what is upsetting about comedy central is that the network is always airing the office series too much
did you think that nickelodeon should slow down the reruns of spongebob and air the old spongebob episodes on nicktoons?