"ThunderCats Roar" News & Discussion Thread

Latest News & Videos

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California

Since yesterday was Erica Lindbeck's birthday, she posted a picture with her cast mates from the series. There are some voice actors who I believe weren't mentioned before, mainly Chris Jai Alex, Andrew Kishino, and Dana Snyder.
Happy Belated Birthday to Erica Lindbeck :)!

If nothing else, I'm looking forward to hearing her as Cheetara and Wilykit :).

(Max Mittleman does look weird with a beard :p).

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
A Valid Location
Two quick notes -

According to this press release the show will air premiere in 2020 on Teletoon in Canada, and it's listed as having 52 15-minutes long episodes.

During a recent episode of Teen Titans Go!, the credits they used listed voice actors and characters from upcoming episodes. They had Max Mittelman as Lion-O, and Larry Kenney as "Original Lion-O" (and Michael Jelenic as "Original Snarf"). It might be completely unrelated to this show, but Mittelman's inclusion seemed interesting to me, since I don't think he's voiced the character before, unless I'm mistaken.

(They also had the cast of Scooby-Doo, but I don't think that necessarily means a tie-in or something with the new Scooby show, since that's usually the same cast.)

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
Two quick notes -

According to this press release the show will air premiere in 2020 on Teletoon in Canada, and it's listed as having 52 15-minutes long episodes.

During a recent episode of Teen Titans Go!, the credits they used listed voice actors and characters from upcoming episodes. They had Max Mittelman as Lion-O, and Larry Kenney as "Original Lion-O" (and Michael Jelenic as "Original Snarf"). It might be completely unrelated to this show, but Mittelman's inclusion seemed interesting to me, since I don't think he's voiced the character before, unless I'm mistaken.

(They also had the cast of Scooby-Doo, but I don't think that necessarily means a tie-in or something with the new Scooby show, since that's usually the same cast.)
I smell a reboot joke :p.

Always nice to see them bring in Larry Kenney though :).

TsWade2

Apr 5, 2015
I almost thought they have cancelled it, because of the uproar fans. I guess that's just me. :rolleyes:

Last edited: