Throw something at the next poster!

Jave

Beware of the SPLAT
Staff member
Reporter
This is how this works:

Poster #1: Picks up a baseball and throws it.
Poster #2: Catches the baseball and throws a pie to next poster.
Poster #3: Gets hit by pie and throws a remote control.

and so forth... I'll start by throwing a $10,000 porcelain vase. Think fast!

Agent S7

Destined to Rock
I telekintically grab it and then consume the energy remaining in it, causing me to reach Apokaliptian power levels.

Using my energy, I throw a spork at the next poster.

~s7

Brandon Pierce

Summer Glau Fanatic
I catch the spork in my mouth and place an egg in it, and try to blance it, while at the same timy, throwing a Barry Manilow CD at the next poster.

SilentBat18

Hmm, so, yeah
I grab the free Barry Manilow CD without even seeing it coming since i have such a great sense of knowing what is around me (as do all people in the bat family) and throw a magazine with the cutie Johnny Depp on the cover at the next lucky poster

ElBarto

Happy Cycler
The egg beater hits my eye-ball, knocks it out and sends my eye flying to then next poster

SilentBat18

Hmm, so, yeah
no worries... ur eyeball skipped a poster thats how far it flew... and unfortunatly it landed in my soup so i toss my hot bowl of soup at the next poster... bon apetite

atopkis

if you read this....YOU LOSE!
The soooup burned my faaaaace off :eek:

and i throw a my dead skin on the next dude

ElBarto

Happy Cycler
I catch the dead skin. poo in it, wrap it up and hurl it at 100mph to the nest poster

Sharklady

I catch the wig and dye it electric-blue to wear at an upcoming cosplay event, and I toss the leftover dye (in a plastic baggie) to the next poster.

BTW: I didn't deliberately skip your entry, ElBarto- if you check the posting times, you'll see that we posted simultaniously. It does happen once in a while.

ElBarto

Happy Cycler
I catch picard, wait a mounth till he grows a mustache. rip off the mustach and throw it at the next poster

atopkis

if you read this....YOU LOSE!
:D i cought the mustach and put it on my bones and vanes and stuff and throw my funny bone ha ha it was prety funny when the next guy cought it:D

SilentBat18

Hmm, so, yeah
Yeah well its not funny to catch ur bone with my toes... although it does kinda tickle... and so i was forced to throw my shoe plus one sock at the next poster... HEADS UP!

Agent S7

Destined to Rock
I put my HEAD UP to catch the shoe and sock. It flies into my brain, morphing me into The Dark Shoe Overlord...of DARKNESS!

I throw a beam of athlete's foot at the next poster.

~s7

Sharklady

Though I'm not sure what a 'beam of athlete's foot' is, I figure it's appropriate to catch it in a bucket full of Johnson's Foot Soap Powder.

I toss the empty soap box towards the next player.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts