Throw something at the next poster!

• Enter to win two tickets to Whisper of the Heart. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

Jave

Beware of the SPLAT
Staff member
Reporter
Sep 12, 2002
Chile
This is how this works:

Poster #1: Picks up a baseball and throws it.
Poster #2: Catches the baseball and throws a pie to next poster.
Poster #3: Gets hit by pie and throws a remote control.

and so forth... I'll start by throwing a $10,000 porcelain vase. Think fast!

Agent S7

Destined to Rock
Nov 18, 2004
Zorkax 985
I telekintically grab it and then consume the energy remaining in it, causing me to reach Apokaliptian power levels.

Using my energy, I throw a spork at the next poster.

~s7

SilentBat18

Hmm, so, yeah
Jun 23, 2006
Gotham City
I grab the free Barry Manilow CD without even seeing it coming since i have such a great sense of knowing what is around me (as do all people in the bat family) and throw a magazine with the cutie Johnny Depp on the cover at the next lucky poster

SilentBat18

Hmm, so, yeah
Jun 23, 2006
Gotham City
no worries... ur eyeball skipped a poster thats how far it flew... and unfortunatly it landed in my soup so i toss my hot bowl of soup at the next poster... bon apetite

atopkis

if you read this....YOU LOSE!
Jul 22, 2006
utah
The soooup burned my faaaaace off :eek:

and i throw a my dead skin on the next dude

Sharklady

Apr 23, 2001
Connecticut
Visit site
I catch the wig and dye it electric-blue to wear at an upcoming cosplay event, and I toss the leftover dye (in a plastic baggie) to the next poster.

BTW: I didn't deliberately skip your entry, ElBarto- if you check the posting times, you'll see that we posted simultaniously. It does happen once in a while.

atopkis

if you read this....YOU LOSE!
Jul 22, 2006
utah
:D i cought the mustach and put it on my bones and vanes and stuff and throw my funny bone ha ha it was prety funny when the next guy cought it:D

SilentBat18

Hmm, so, yeah
Jun 23, 2006
Gotham City
Yeah well its not funny to catch ur bone with my toes... although it does kinda tickle... and so i was forced to throw my shoe plus one sock at the next poster... HEADS UP!

Agent S7

Destined to Rock
Nov 18, 2004
Zorkax 985
I put my HEAD UP to catch the shoe and sock. It flies into my brain, morphing me into The Dark Shoe Overlord...of DARKNESS!

I throw a beam of athlete's foot at the next poster.

~s7

Sharklady

Apr 23, 2001
Connecticut
Visit site
Though I'm not sure what a 'beam of athlete's foot' is, I figure it's appropriate to catch it in a bucket full of Johnson's Foot Soap Powder.

I toss the empty soap box towards the next player.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Captain Underpants season 3 July 19
Happy 41st birthday, Garfield!
So there's a reboot of this old French series called Oum the White Dolphin. Found it while channel surfing and initially thought it was CGI, but no!
Why are the forums all squished down to the left?
It's been about two years since I joined Toonzone/Animesuperhero. I've come a long way since my days on Fairly Odd Parents wiki.