Thought On The Flintstones Sequel On Fox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Flintstone

In case you haven’t heard, Fox is producing a sequel that takes place 20 years after the original series with Pebbles as an adult.

I don’t know if this will work but I have no idea why nobody have thought about a direct continuation of the original series.

hobbyfan

The working title is Bedrock, with Pebbles as the lead character, now in her 20's. Elizabeth Banks (Press Your Luck) will voice Pebbles and is executive producer. Fred will be an old man in the series, no mention yet of Wilma.

Light Lucario

Staff member
Wasn't there already a sequel to the original Flintstone series? I remember the Pebbles and Bam Bam show where they were teenager instead of adults and the parents still looked the same.

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
This is already being discussed on the Warner Bros. Club.

I'm closing this thread. @Mr Flintstone, this isn't the first time I've closed one of your threads on this board. The description specifically says "up until the rise of television". Unless it's about old theatrical cartoons, don't post a thread on this board. And check to make sure there's not already a thread on the right board. The only reason I haven't moved your threads is because there were already threads on the topics you were looking to discuss. This is the last in thread notice I'm giving you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts