"Thor: Love and Thunder" Pre-Release News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
Reactions: RoyalRubble

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
May 18, 2006
East Northport
.I know the cartoon version didn't use it, but I didn't think they handled it as well as they could have :ack:.
Would Avengers Assemble have even been able to handle that element within that particular series though consider how watered down all the "current era" TV Marvel cartoons are. Not to mention that kind of series probably isn't really good at all for tackling such a mature sad subject matter as breast cancer anyway.

Waititi also said they finished a few drafts of the script and he'll return to play Korg.
I remember hearing that was confirmed before but not specifically by Waititi so good to have that 100% officially canon now. Again I wouldn't want Korg's role to be too ramped up just because he was so popular in Ragnarok but I'm certainly fine seeing more of him.

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
Waititi also said they finished a few drafts of the script and he'll return to play Korg.
Looks like things are progressing :).

I guess if you were a fan of his take on Korg, this is good news. I'm a tad lukewarm :sweat:.
Would Avengers Assemble have even been able to handle that element within that particular series though consider how watered down all the "current era" TV Marvel cartoons are. Not to mention that kind of series probably isn't really good at all for tackling such a mature sad subject matter as breast cancer anyway.
You'd be surprised. I think there probably could have been a way to adapt it without making it exactly Breast Cancer, but that's a whole different line of discussion :p.
I remember hearing that was confirmed before but not specifically by Waititi so good to have that 100% officially canon now. Again I wouldn't want Korg's role to be too ramped up just because he was so popular in Ragnarok but I'm certainly fine seeing more of him.
It probably doesn't hurt that he's played by the direct :rolleyes2:.

JohnMould

Dec 20, 2019
Dubai
Seeing Thor in his first solo movie was not that attracting even on Thor The Dark World viewers do not like the story that much, But it is a fact that in every 4 Avengers Movie Thor had become stronger and stronger and badass as well Ragnarok was a interesting twist in Thor movies but now he is going to be the first avenger to have 4 Movies in the Marvel can't wait to see who will be the villian in that movie and honestly I wanted Thor girl friend to be back in Thor fourth movie after all she was a hot girl can not wait to see how Thor 4 movie will be directed

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
Seeing Thor in his first solo movie was not that attracting even on Thor The Dark World viewers do not like the story that much, But it is a fact that in every 4 Avengers Movie Thor had become stronger and stronger and badass as well Ragnarok was a interesting twist in Thor movies but now he is going to be the first avenger to have 4 Movies in the Marvel can't wait to see who will be the villian in that movie and honestly I wanted Thor girl friend to be back in Thor fourth movie after all she was a hot girl can not wait to see how Thor 4 movie will be directed
I think he peaked in terms of feats with Infinity War, but I'm curious to see what Waitit does now that he's working with two hammers (given he destroyed Mjolnir pretty early on).

JohnMould

Dec 20, 2019
Dubai
I think he peaked in terms of feats with Infinity War, but I'm curious to see what Waitit does now that he's working with two hammers (given he destroyed Mjolnir pretty early on).
Yes you are right as Waititi is very good in directing movies, Cannot wait what story how he will direct this Thor movie

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

For some reason I keep being reminded of this post I made on a Black Clover talkback thread: C&C - Black Clover - "The One With No Magic" [9/8]

It seems like the inspiration for Maya comes from his wife, mother, and sister.
The good news is I'm not scared anymore. The bad news is, as I have absorbed things, I am now freaking infuriated.
For nick@nite, and I thought full house was the only one skipped.., now George lopez is doing the same thing.. early Mon Jun 1 3:30am was No Free Launch, then skipped episodes to A Kiss is Just Kiss episode aired early Jun 2 at 4am. Very weird for nick@nite, obvi a sign that show won't last long