This board is "April Fools' Day"-Free on April 1st, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
This is a reminder that the Marvel Animation Board does not participate in the traditional annual April Fools' Day events here at the Toon Zone forums. Plenty of other boards allow them, so feel free to join any of the topics there. Any April Fools' Day threads or posts on this board will be deleted, and infractions will be handed out if necessary. Please respect this request and keep any April Fools' Day pranks off this forum. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Today marks the 5th Year Anniversary of when the HD Double Pack of Final Fantasy X & X-2 was released on the Nintendo Switch in North America. It was nice to be able to play my favorite Final Fantasy game on a Nintendo system.
Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.

Featured Posts