Things the Hanna-Barbera Cinematic Universe should have.

Eldorado

Since it's clear that with Scoob!'s continuous success on VOD, it's more than likely the Hanna-Barbera Cinematic Universe is a go!

Therefore here are some suggestions I think said Universe should have:

1. Atom Ant and the Falcon Force: The Cinematic version of Atom Ant, Jabberjaw, Captain Caveman, and Grape Ape that appeared in the credits should have their own origin movie. However, it should focus mostly on Atom Ant since it's clear in this version he's a human in a suit that makes him shrink like Ant-Man. He should be a high-schooler who's constantly bullied for his short size and is called an "ant". But, then he gets his hands on the suit that not only shrinks him but gives him the powers of an ant (carries things 10 times his own weight and antennas that can receive and transmits signals) and embraces the fact that he's short now that his shortness gives him powers. I don't know the story with the other Falcon Force members but Jabberjaw should be a shark from the future trapped in the past and Grape Ape should be a genetically enhanced gorilla.

2.The Jetsons: I got the story! Cogswell gets the Galaxy Trio to endorse Cogswell Cogs so Mr. Spacely enlists George to get Space Ghost (who is a bigger superhero celebrity) to endorse Spaceley Sprockets. Along the way George and the rest of the family gets caught in an adventure between Space Ghost and Zorak (or/and Moltar), and they must help Space Ghost to save the universe. Brak should also appear with Andy Merrill reprising his role as he's still an idiot in this version but is also a villain.

3. Wacky Races: It should take place a few movies in where several characters that already appeared compete in the Wacky Races (replacing some of the more unnecessary racers) like the Mystery Machine, a car driven by Blue Falcon, and a Quest Industries cybernetic car driven by Race Bannon. Dick Dastardly and Muttley would be the movie's main anti-hero protagonists where they compete in the race but comes across a conspiracy by the movie's villain Sylvester Sneakly/The Hooded Claw to kill Penelope Pitstop and take her fortune. The Anthill Mob would also once again be Penelope's bodyguards and work to protect her, and since The Hooded Claw was voiced by Paul Lynde in the original cartoon he would also be gay in this incarnation and as a twist, the guest commentator for the race would be a real life gay celebrity (like Johnny Weir or Troye Sivan) who would be The Hooded Claw BOYFRIEND and co-conspirator to kill Penelope and live together with her fortune. Obviously, Dastardly and Muttley would have some character development in the movie but in the end they'd remain bad guys.

4. The Flintsones: A trans-warp portal opens in Bedrock the connects there to Amzot (The Herculoids home planet). Dorno and one of the giant creatures (Zok, Igoo, or Tundro) end up there and meet Fred and Barney and the main plot of the movie is to find a way to open another portal and get Dorno and the others home.

There are other things but I can't remember them all. But, one of them is definitely Justin Timberlake reprising his role as Boo-Boo (from the live-action 2010 Yogi Bear movie).

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA. NEO ARCADIA FOREVER.
The most important things I can think of are writers who actually respect the medium and this organization of universal character mode than they do, now - that's what need and definitely what they continue to lack the most in, first and foremost. Also, animation that's actually 2D would be on so nice, right about now (CURSE YOU, Home on the Range (Disney), for making 2D films unpopular and just about dead in the US!!! Just..... Curse you all around.).

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts