There's a new dragon in town

Spyro

And his name is Spyro. Hello peoples. I'm new here, and may have known some of you before. Well it's like this.

A, I use to be a member in the WBC (based out of Prodigy Windows) from fall 1995 to three years later as username "Yakko
Warner" of Amimaniacs. I quit after three years and found myself some nice changes of mid January of 1999. I became addicted to PSX games such as "Spyro the Dragon" that has inspired me serious. Along with Tomb Raider as well.

B, Because of this effect, I am a current (and popular) member
in another forum in "Tomb Raider Series" from Eidosgames.com.
Member since Aug of 2000 as "SpyroDragon", I have gotten attention by such of the coolest members from around the world.
In the forum, we share a common ground for the new wave of computer games, especially Tomb Raider.

Since Animaniacs went off the WB Network, I haven't gotten to like any other new toons. But I will tell you later what is mine.

I have recently emailed Harley, of whom I had close ties with. She
is like my sister to me, and that was because she was once as Dot Warner at the time before the change over to Harley. I verified her D.O.B. to be sure that is her. Harley got me through some rough times and has what it takes to really turn me around.
I cannot forget that.

So, hope you will take me in as your newcomer. Thank you

Nftnat

professor/historian/chronicler
I just checked the archives to refresh my memory; Harley posted something back in June I think about the beginnings of WBC / toonzone. So you go back to then, with Harley / Dot & Brian / Bugs & Colin / Plucky & Pennycat / Babs & Sylvester & Devon Thomas & them, hmm? Well, by all means then, afaik one of the founders is always welcome here. There's been lots of new blood coming in --- mine for instance --- but we're mostly harmless. NarfPinky's right; welcome back. Feel free to look around, maybe renew old acquaintances, make new ones. Maybe check out tz's new allies from Termite Terrace, World's Finest, CCF, etc. You are most definitely welcome, & we look forward to hearing more from you. Like it says in Oliver, consider yourself one of us, which you already are, really.

Spyro

I like to say thank you to the four, who welcome me. Especially
Singin' Stray Cat!

Spyro

Originally posted by Danielle
Awwwwwwwwww.........I always come too late. :( Ah well. Welcome (back) to ToonZone! Have fun! :D

Never too late for you, Danielle. Thank you. :yakko:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts