There are some things money CAN'T buy...

Mynd Hed

Holy blue on a popo!
I'd much rather have a Cowboy Bebop or Outlaw Star one... much better than this Big O that you speak of.

Bebop... yes. Outlaw Star... no.

So THAT'S how Roger pays for all his gadgets....

KarlOlson

Art Imitates Life
Staff member
Reporter
anime fan video waiting to happen

Luxury Car with Advanced Security System: 3.5 million dollars

Beautiful Mansion: 50 million dollars

Giant Robot: 100 million dollars

Finding out the dark secrets of your hometown's past while saving it from total destruction: Priceless

There are somethings can't buy, for everything else, there's the Big O credit card.

Ikwig

is wishing. . .
Re: anime fan video waiting to happen

Originally posted by Karl Olson
Luxury Car with Advanced Security System: 3.5 million dollars

Beautiful Mansion: 50 million dollars

Giant Robot: 100 million dollars

Finding out the dark secrets of your hometown's past while saving it from total destruction: Priceless

There are somethings can't buy, for everything else, there's the Big O credit card.

heeheehee - too perfect! :D

And yes, you're right Andrew, I DO want it! :D
(For the record, Sealab or Bebop would also be cool!)

KarlOlson

Art Imitates Life
Staff member
Reporter
I'm very tempted to rip my big O dvds and do the ad up, just for fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts