The Zeta Project "Ro's Gift" Talkback (Spoilers)

Rate and Comment

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ****1/2

• ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• 1/2

• Total voters

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
An all-new Zeta adventure!

THE ZETA PROJECT

04.jpg

Episode #017 (385-624) - Ro's Gift
Original Airdate - April 27th, 2002

A mysterious group with strange psychic powers kidnaps Ro, believing she is able to communicate with machines. It’s up to Zee to rescue her and save the town from utter destruction.

Comments?

Imajine

Save TZP
I loved this episode!! "Wired" part 2 is still my favorite season 2 episode so far, but this one was really good. ^_^ The animation on the Brain Trust people seemed a little off (didn't they look different in BB?) but other than that it was great! (I'm soooo glad the BB villain wasn't the rat boy.) And Ro called Zee her "boyfriend," so it was a good episode for the ZeeRoshippers, too. :D

"Bomb... It's me... Fix."
~Ro/Relay

Calico

Didn't you get the memo?
It was very cool that they got Kate Jackson to voice the female villian again (can't remember her name). And I loved the end where the sherrif let's them go because they saved thy city. At least some people can be shown has being resonable.

Thundercleese

.......holders
who woulda thought the brain trust would be appearing on Zeta? i was almost positive it would be rat boy, it made sense. I wasn't expecting this.

Tmansdc

In my thread No One mentioned the Brain Trust :(

I still think Shriek will appear though, I'm positive he will! He'll try to use some Zeta parts to upgrade his suit!

That was a Batman Beyond villian? Guess I never saw the Brain Trust episode of BB. What BB episode was the Brain Trust in?

witness

I am always watching.....
Eh, this episode was alright. The lady's name was Cannonball, although she was drawn/colored differently. Her powers too. They made Edgar look more human as well. I didn't appreciate that at all. They should have stayed true to their look. If they actually put in any more BB villains, they had better look like they did in BB!

Other than the look, I thought the episode was alright.

langden alger

i agree with witness..edgar was designed way cooler in bb..he just looked and acted like a comical old man in this ep...i kinda couldn't figure out why the brain trust couldn't physchicaly sense that ro didn't have any kind of powers at all. :confused:

Tmansdc

Originally posted by witness
Eh, this episode was alright. The lady's name was Cannonball, although she was drawn/colored differently. Her powers too. They made Edgar look more human as well. I didn't appreciate that at all. They should have stayed true to their look. If they actually put in any more BB villains, they had better look like they did in BB!

Other than the look, I thought the episode was alright.

Actually, It's bombshell. and her powers were drawn different but in a way they were the same. I thought she was drawn pretty closely to her original design. Although Edgar did look cooler in BB. Although I'm glad they didn't use them in Season 1. Was that African guy who was in this ep featured in Mind Games? Because I couldn't find them anywhere. Also, Mind Games had some pretty sweet animation. The fight scene with Edgar ROCKED!

JusticeLeagueLegion

Samantha is a hottie!!
I remember the Batman Beyond episode "Mind Games." But for some reason I didn't recognize those villains...I guess I just didn't make the connection...but now I remember them.

optimal321

The Manhunter from Mars
This ep left such a sour taste in my mouth that i had to go back and watch Mind Games to get it out. They took one of the coolest ep of BB and made it so... Zeta. Gone is the cool old man who has one of the best fight scenes w/ Terry ever to be replaced by a goofy old fart that warns kids to buckle their seatbelts.

I realize that i don't have a completely objective view on this ep because of how i feel they ruined the villians. I guess it was okay without that part, but it just... wasn't that great :rolleyes: .

Cyclops

I thought this episode was bad even for Zeta. I don't like this show too much, but I actually had faith in this show when I saw Wired part 2, but now I have no faith in this show. I thought this just destroyed the way these characters were established in Batman Beyond.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts