"The Worlds of DC" Movie News & Discussion Part 3 (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
May 18, 2006
East Northport
It's really only going to be projects that DC can make more comfortably right now as in ones that just require post production work and you know not additional scenes filming or actually being in general production of a movie. So you know not stuff that's just been in scripts and doesn't have an official cut already out.

Reactions: Frontier

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
It's really only going to be projects that DC can make more comfortably right now as in ones that just require post production work and you know not additional scenes filming or actually being in general production of a movie. So you know not stuff that's just been in scripts and doesn't have an official cut already out.
Aren't they doing some re-shoots for the Snyder Cut :confused:?

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California

the greenman

Jul 24, 2006
the point of no return
Personally, I'd much rather see a rebooted Catwoman. Especially based on Loeb or Brubaker's stuff. Honestly, I think WB is scared of stuff they tried and failed with, cause Berry's film was 20 yrs ago same with Shavers Supergirl. With the diversity push nowadays, this should have been happened as Catwoman is more iconic than Supergirl tbh.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
Personally, I'd much rather see a rebooted Catwoman. Especially based on Loeb or Brubaker's stuff. Honestly, I think WB is scared of stuff they tried and failed with, cause Berry's film was 20 yrs ago same with Shavers Supergirl. With the diversity push nowadays, this should have been happened as Catwoman is more iconic than Supergirl tbh.

Catwoman is in the next Batman movie :).

the greenman

Jul 24, 2006
the point of no return
Another rumor Matt Reeves is planning a Batman trilogy, and the Joker would appear in the 2nd and 3rd movies.
Well, I just hope it doesn't become what Marvel does with their villains. Every X-Men proper film had Magneto. Loki appeared how many times?

Also, I much rather see villains who test the detective more. Some science fiction ones would be nice too. Man Bat, Mr. Freeze, maybe even get a real Ra's al Ghul. Doubt it though. Im still surprised we got Kingsley "take" on Mandarin.

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Temecula California
Well, I just hope it doesn't become what Marvel does with their villains. Every X-Men proper film had Magneto. Loki appeared how many times?

Also, I much rather see villains who test the detective more. Some science fiction ones would be nice too. Man Bat, Mr. Freeze, maybe even get a real Ra's al Ghul. Doubt it though. Im still surprised we got Kingsley "take" on Mandarin.

I guess Freeze needs to be redeemed movie-wise, but every Batman needs a Joker to some extent in my opinion.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The pool is closed because of dinosaurs.
And the winner of the competition is Muppet Babies 2018, which got 2 votes. TOTS got 1 vote. Thanks to everyone who took part. The article will be up July 18.

I wanna watch some old cartoons on TV but this month they decided to remove it.
Yes I’m still here. Some mental issues but there’s stuff I’m ready for like new Mao Mao and Close Enough, the latter I waited on for 3 years.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Hello, Light Lucario. My 4th of July went pretty well. I just want to mention that today is my birthday. I got a couple of nice cards with a little birthday money. We'll be having another barbecue tonight with plenty of birthday cake. I hope you'll be able to wish me a Happy Birthday.