The Wonderful World of YouTube

Latest News & Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg1

Ness Vet
Jun 20, 2006
www.pop-area.com
As Mystery Science Theater 3000 changed over to the Sci-Fi network, they began trying some different things, including MST3King new movie trailers, which was a total flop, and this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lJ107f8ImQ

Mike, Tom and Crow watching video game openings and ad bloopers for the PSX Underground, which, as best I can figure, was a "video magazine", where they sent you a tape every month with the latest PS game info.

The MSTing is decent, but the real prize here is the rare behind-the-scene clips during the end credits. Totally worth sitting through if you love this show.

takineko

I can do that with a pancake!
Jun 27, 2006
currently GA
www.takineko.deviantart.com
Status
Not open for further replies.