The Wonderful World of YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Paltridge

Out To Lunch
Staff member
If you're poking around on YouTube and you find something hilarious, weird or disturbing, don't hesitate to spread the wealth. Post it here (links only, no embedding) for all to see and enjoy.

Peter Paltridge

Out To Lunch
Staff member
If you're poking around on YouTube and you find something hilarious, weird or disturbing, don't hesitate to spread the wealth. Post it here (links only, no embedding) for all to see and enjoy.

Greg1

Ness Vet
As Mystery Science Theater 3000 changed over to the Sci-Fi network, they began trying some different things, including MST3King new movie trailers, which was a total flop, and this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lJ107f8ImQ

Mike, Tom and Crow watching video game openings and ad bloopers for the PSX Underground, which, as best I can figure, was a "video magazine", where they sent you a tape every month with the latest PS game info.

The MSTing is decent, but the real prize here is the rare behind-the-scene clips during the end credits. Totally worth sitting through if you love this show.

takineko

I can do that with a pancake!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's Batman in a Dreamworks show.

Gotta say, I'm warming up to the new layout. It's a little more attractive than the old one.

Katzenberg is SOOOO supportive.
I haven't seen this movie in years, so I don't know if it's good or not. Still, Jeff Bennett voicing Kangaroo Jack is pretty hilarious.

brodie999 wrote on 5YearsOnEastCoast's profile.
Hey, have you written about my article yet? Could you please send me the link?