The Wonderful World of YouTube Part VI

Chris

I am a DuMont production.
This is apparently a REAL ad that only aired ONCE on MSNBC during the late night hours and then never again.

TheMisterFree

For one season, there was a group of Power Rangers smart enough to question everything they were doing:
Ah yes, RPM. A season only made for contractual reasons, and which got screwed over by Disney at every opportunity. That didn't stop them from making an incredibly-goofy Japanese source show into a show about protecting the last human city from a crazed computer virus and it's robotic forces. They hung lampshades on every PR trope in existence, but the characters were well-developed and well-acted. One of the best PR seasons, without a doubt.

And the original producer, Eddie Guzelian (who got fired by Disney midway through) had experience with a project like this before (take a light-hearted, kid-friendly property and make it darker and more character-driven). None other than a previous article subject, Cinderella III.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts