The Wonderful World of YouTube Part VI

Radiant97

Uploaded Intelligence
In today's installment of "YouTuber Makes Better Rewind than YouTube".

I wonder why YouTube doesn't just consult YouTubers who are actually in tune with what's going on in the community so they don't seem out of touch. Seems like such an obvious solution.

Radiant97

Uploaded Intelligence
Today, December 22, is the 15th anniversary of the first ever YouTube Poop. This is a very important piece of history, folks.

PS: @Peter Paltridge A Part VII is long overdue, don't you think?

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Since 'tis the season and all, I would like to share my collection of weird and whimsical Christmas and Christmas-related YouTube videos, which I like to call CHRISTMAS CRACKERS.

Homestar Runner! Weird Al! Bob Rivers! Mr. Bean! Monty Python! MST3K! Novelty songs! Deranged cartoons! Tickle fingers! Candy cane massacres! Death metal Bing Crosby! Some dancing cardboard robot thing!

Embrace the yuletide madness (some videos are NSFW)

Peter Paltridge

RUN!
Staff member
So one of the things I've always wondered over the years is what the news program 20/20 was going to do if it actually lasted until the YEAR 2020.

The next new episode of 20/20 airs January 3 and....unfortunately it appears to be just another episode. It was up to the ABC affiliate in New York to do this properly:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts