The Wonderful World of YouTube Part VI

Latest News & Videos

Radiant97

Well-Known Plague Doctor
Feb 3, 2018
Jeff Bezos's basement
Denzel Curry and Kenny Beats's UNLOCKED EP dropped out of nowhere early last month, and they released this trippy, Adult Swim-style short film which is essentially a collection of animated shorts that serve as the music videos for each song.

WARNING: Explicit language and flashing images.

Last edited:

TheMisterFree

Aug 21, 2010
Great Meadows, NJ
For one season, there was a group of Power Rangers smart enough to question everything they were doing:
Ah yes, RPM. A season only made for contractual reasons, and which got screwed over by Disney at every opportunity. That didn't stop them from making an incredibly-goofy Japanese source show into a show about protecting the last human city from a crazed computer virus and it's robotic forces. They hung lampshades on every PR trope in existence, but the characters were well-developed and well-acted. One of the best PR seasons, without a doubt.

And the original producer, Eddie Guzelian (who got fired by Disney midway through) had experience with a project like this before (take a light-hearted, kid-friendly property and make it darker and more character-driven). None other than a previous article subject, Cinderella III.