The Wonderful World of YouTube Part VI

Radiant97

Jewel Runner
In today's installment of "YouTuber Makes Better Rewind than YouTube".

I wonder why YouTube doesn't just consult YouTubers who are actually in tune with what's going on in the community so they don't seem out of touch. Seems like such an obvious solution.

Radiant97

Jewel Runner
Today, December 22, is the 15th anniversary of the first ever YouTube Poop. This is a very important piece of history, folks.

PS: @Peter Paltridge A Part VII is long overdue, don't you think?

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Since 'tis the season and all, I would like to share my collection of weird and whimsical Christmas and Christmas-related YouTube videos, which I like to call CHRISTMAS CRACKERS.

Homestar Runner! Weird Al! Bob Rivers! Mr. Bean! Monty Python! MST3K! Novelty songs! Deranged cartoons! Tickle fingers! Candy cane massacres! Death metal Bing Crosby! Some dancing cardboard robot thing!

Embrace the yuletide madness (some videos are NSFW)

Peter Paltridge

Out To Lunch
Staff member
Wait, the AVGN visited Movie Madness and the stupid YouTube sidebar algorithm bot never informed me? IT HAD ONE JOB...

Peter Paltridge

Out To Lunch
Staff member
So one of the things I've always wondered over the years is what the news program 20/20 was going to do if it actually lasted until the YEAR 2020.

The next new episode of 20/20 airs January 3 and....unfortunately it appears to be just another episode. It was up to the ABC affiliate in New York to do this properly:

How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

It turns out that, while the CGI for Stillwater is done by Polygon Pictures, the 2D stories told by Stillwater are animated by Studio Fost, who did post production for Wolfwalkers, and have done other works for Cartoon Saloon.
eeeh. I guess i'll skip this season for anime as far as new ones go.
Vuxovich wrote on 5YearsOnEastCoast's profile.
Just compare Xiaolin Chronicles' voice acting to the voice acting of this show. I can't believe someone in the 2010s was inspired by a 1990s obscurity. Apparently not a good sign. How about that?
If there was ever a character like this, I think she'd be a fan favorite.

Featured Posts