The Wonderful World of YouTube Part VI

Latest News & Videos

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
Sep 3, 2006
Kansas
nachosconcarne.com
Before there was Syfy, there was Sci Fi.

Before there was Sci Fi, there was the Sci-Fi Channel.

And before there was the Sci-Fi Channel, there were these surreal pieces of animation that ran non-stop in the network's allotted channel space in the weeks leading up to its launch in 1992.

These scared my 9-year-old self at times, but otherwise I could have watched them all day.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheMisterFree

Zorak Masaki

May 6, 2002
Visit site
I wonder if he'll cover Dangermouse/Count Duckula. They werent "true" Nick shows, being aquisitions from Cosgrove Hall, but Nick was the first time many Americans saw it. For that matter, I wonder if he'll cover the interstitials like Banannaman and Sports Cartoon. Getting back to videos, does anyone watch the RealJims channel on youtube? Some great analysis videos on The Simpsons, here's the newest vid (a season 2 retrospective):

PinkiePie97

Staff member
Aug 14, 2015
Massachusetts
cartoon-info-blog.blogspot.com
I wonder if he'll cover Dangermouse/Count Duckula. They werent "true" Nick shows, being aquisitions from Cosgrove Hall, but Nick was the first time many Americans saw it. For that matter, I wonder if he'll cover the interstitials like Banannaman and Sports Cartoon.
He’s covering every show they’ve ever aired. I’m not sure about the interstitials, though.