The Wonderful World of YouTube Part VI

• Enter to win two tickets to Whisper of the Heart. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

ToonJay723

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
New York
Here's the commercial with Snoopy in the Macy's hat that's shown the Macy's commercial that plays every year during the Thanksgiving Day Parade.

I wonder why they use the recording of a TV if there's a high quality version available?

Dsneybuf

Sep 22, 2011
www.youtube.com
For my contribution to the "Super Smash Bros. Ultimate trailer goes with every song" trend, I tried to pick a song that no one else seemed to choose, yet didn't sound too pessimistic or obscure:

twilicorn

HER AIM IS GETTING BETTER
Dec 4, 2015
SO MUCH PAIN
I finally made one of this meme. For this one I picked Shiny to celebrate the anniversary of a YTP collab I joined (and the anniversary of Moana lol)

poparena

May 17, 2010
California
Got three Nick Knacks videos for ya'. First off, an addendum video where I look at newly discovered footage of Dusty's Treehouse and the BBC's Heidi serial.

Then, a Nick Knacks episode proper on Spread Your Wings, a documentary series that profiles creative young people around the globe.

And finally, an interview with Spread Your Wings's creator, Canadian filmmaker Paul Saltzman.

pacman000

Jun 5, 2017

A guy takes out a couple of bedrooms & installs an actual Cinerama theater in his house, complete with three specially-formated projectors synced-together.