The Wild and Wacky World of K-Pop

AdrenalineRush1996

Just a month before the debut of H1-KEY's debut, Sitala, one of the members of the K-pop girl group, is currently under fire over her family’s alleged involvement in the 2014 political crisis in her native Thailand.

Space Cadet

I'M SWEATING
Staff member
Here are the winners of the 2021 MNET MAMA Awards:

AdrenalineRush1996

BTS' Suga has become the first K-pop solo artist to score a US Top 40 hit since Psy as "Girl of My Dreams", his collaboration with Juice Wrld debuted at number 29 in the charts last week.

AdrenalineRush1996

Yuta Nakamoto looks back on his time as part of K-pop boy band NCT.
Just a month before the debut of H1-KEY's debut, Sitala, one of the members of the K-pop girl group, is currently under fire over her family’s alleged involvement in the 2014 political crisis in her native Thailand.
The K-pop girl group went ahead with their debut yesterday.

AdrenalineRush1996

Lisa's debut single "Lalisa" has become the fastest music video by a K-pop female solo artist to reach 400 million views.

AdrenalineRush1996

AdrenalineRush1996

Here's an article from The Observer on one of the earliest examples of Korean music and dance groups in the Western world when the National Dance Company of Korea did a series of performances in London back in 1977, just less than 40 years before the worldwide rise of K-pop.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Man, animation Twitter has stooped on the new low where they bullied a girl to a suicide for liking a character they don't.

May she rest in peace.
Hello there Just looking for someone to talk about The N with

I wonder if Nickelodeon would later have rights to air Sonic the Hedgehog?

FOP marathon on NickPluto.. it's not off yet though.

Featured Posts