The "What'cha Been Playin'?" Thread

Latest News & Videos

Gatordragon

Teaching and Animating
May 14, 2012
The Land of Flowers
The last few weeks, I've mostly been playing Dauntless and Paladins with a bit of 60 Parsecs.

I've been moving on up in Dauntless; finishing missions and upgrading my arsenal. The fellow players are pretty friendly or at least supportive, which makes the co-op enjoyable. The behemoth battles are challenging but fun, especially when using super effective weapons and armor. The war pike and axe are my favorite weapon types.

I've mostly been playing as Drogoz and Makoa in Paladins. I've mostly done team deathmatches recently, but the siege match I did today went well, if a bit one-sided. The other team didn't bother choosing a tank and healer, so capturing the control points was easy.

In 60 Parsecs, I started my first mission with four crewmates (including myself) and ended it with two crewmates. I totally underestimated my deceased crewmates' injuries. Here's a screenshot of the ending. There are multiple endings. I wonder if I'll find them all.

Last edited:

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Oct 22, 2012
Belgium
I'll play Lego Batman: The Videogame in September.
It doesn't work properly on Windows 10. The upper part of the screen is flickering.

So I bought Cuphead. This game is fantastic. I LOVE the music and the animation. I finished Inkwell Isle I, 28% done.

I love Djimmi the Genie. A smoking genie made out of smoke, that's so funny.

10/10

I'll also review the Microsoft Store:
-There are no instructions how to install the game. The "install" button on your account doesn't work.
-Googling the issue gives you hundreds of worthless pages.
-I eventually found another page where I could buy the game again, and it had a working "install" button. (luckily it said "you have already bought this")
-The game only saves your progress properly on Steam. The Windows / Xbox version doesn't save any progress if you ever minimize the screen (for instance if you want to look up words like "wallop"). I think the button "Exit to title" also doesn't save any progress. I click on "Quit game" after every level..

1/10
Buy this on Steam!

The game itself is so fantastic that it makes me smile even after dying so many times.

Last edited:

palicogeek

Sep 3, 2019
Stockton, CA
I'm currently playing Fire Emblem Three Houses. I chose Golden Deer with my first gameplay and now I'm on my Black Eagle route. I've already rendered 150 hours on this game.

Viper

I'll Never Forget You Two!
Mar 16, 2002
Texas
Visit site
I've been playing a lot of Kingdom Hearts: Remix on my PS3 lately. I'm still trying to beat the game in Beginner Mode without changing equipment and without using a continue. I just cleared the Hercules Cup and I'm now halfway through Hollow Bastion.

Leviathan

"It's against nature!"
Staff member
It doesn't work properly on Windows 10. The upper part of the screen is flickering.

So I bought Cuphead. This game is fantastic. I LOVE the music and the animation. I finished Inkwell Isle I, 28% done.

I love Djimmi the Genie. A smoking genie made out of smoke, that's so funny.
Ditto mark. I have died so much trying to beat the hard bosses, but the experience has made me a better gamer.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Oct 22, 2012
Belgium
I will soon buy Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy from last year. I know it's a remake from the 90s, but I think I will love it because I love Donald Duck Goin' Quackers and that game is described as a poor man's Crash Bandicoot.

It's also the first Crash Bandicoot game for Windows.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A202F met Tapatalk

Viper

Mar 16, 2002
Texas
Visit site
I'm still playing Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix in Beginner Mode. I finally cleared Hollow Bastion. It took me three weeks to finally beat Riku. At least, the Behemoth wasn't as hard. Now, I'm halfway through the Hades Cup. It was fun going up against Yuffie. Then, it took me 20 minutes to defeat that horrible Cerberus. Now, I'm having a tough time getting past Cloud & Leon. I'm supposed to defeat Cloud first but he attacks so fast and has a lot more health points than Leon. Plus, I'm trying to complete the game without changing equipment and without using a continue. At least, I'm getting closer to the end.

Reactions: Fone Bone

khuddle

Jan 28, 2012
Gainesville, FL
Replaying Witcher 3. Tremendous game, with the best minigame (Gwent) ever. But I'm in Skellige now and its kind of a pain -- if you want to visit all the "question mark" areas you have to do so in a sailboat, which isn't fun, at all :( Still loving it though.

ATSFGuy

Jan 1, 2019
Mission Viejo, California
I played a little bit of Nintendogs on my DS on monday. I've had the game since 2005, I currently have three dogs, a Golden Retriever, a Boxer, and I forget the last breed. I feed them, wash them, walk them, sometimes I'll enter them in a disc throwing competition. That's all it takes, just 10-20 minutes a day.

Viper

Mar 16, 2002
Texas
Visit site
I had a chance to try King of Fighters XIII that I just got for my PS3 and it was great. I played as my three favorite female fighters: Yuri, Mai, & King. It was pretty easy to do a few of their special moves. I can't wait to play as the Metal Slug characters including lovely Whip & Leona.

I also had a chance to try Star Ocean: First Departure R that I just downloaded for my PS4. It was pretty fun. The storyline and characters are pretty good and the gameplay is a cross between the original Final Fantasy series and the Tales of series. The anime sequences are pretty good to.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

So, this is fitting. Also, why does this meme only go until September?

Here are the most notable South Asian voices.
The 2015 Fantastic Four film was released 5 years ago today.
Kitschensyngk wrote on Harley's profile.
Who do I contact over at Popgeeks about server problems? I've having difficulties accessing the server to update my website.
Chowder grew up 10 years ago today August 7, 2010 and would pave the way for C.H. Greenblatt to grow as an animator. He had it rough in the 2010’s but he would create Harvey Beaks and Jellystone.