The Warner Bros. Club/Boomerang Forum April Fools 2020 Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

J10

Boomerang has reverted back to the European logo. In addition, the European logo is new to the US. The US version moves the logo to the top and keeps it during ads, and adds the at&t logo beside the logo.
1585752657371.png

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
This channel made me rejuvenate a good thirty years and I'm much more happy now now that I've seen it. I'm marveled.

J10

After CN Arabic, WarnerMedia is about to launch Boomerang Arabic (بومارينغ بالعربية) and it'll be launched soon on Arabsat and Nilesat. This channel is coming up on May 5, at 17:05 KSA.
1585753661478.png

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
In 1999, a musical film adaptation of South Park came out.

This year, Bob's Burgers: The Movie will be an animated musical.

Not to be outdone, Justin Holland and Dan Harmon have decided to collaborate with Warner Animation Group and Williams Street on an animated Rick and Morty musical movie. It is expected to be WAG's first R-rated movie.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
After the positive reception surrounding ScoobyNatural , Warmer Brothers Animation is putting out an R rated Scooby movie. They're going all in. Here's a clip.

April Fool's!

PF9

(I hope this is a more appropriate place for this)

The most recent Arrowverse crossover, Crisis on Infinite Earths, was so successful that it will be adapted as a theatrical animated feature film.

All the actors from the CW version will reprise their roles.

PF9

With the success of Batman VS. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles last year, WB and Nickelodeon have decided to do another animated crossover movie featuring the Ninja Turtles. This time coming from the WB side will be the Looney Tunes.

The new Looney Tunes Cartoons are now out. Wet Cement, Curse of the Monkeybird and Mummy Dummy are now all on YouTube, and Speedy Gonzales is in a few shorts too! The designs are so beautiful.

APRIL FOOLS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts