"The Walking Dead" Season Nine Talkback (Spoilers)

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

ShadowBeast

May 9, 2013
Ratings
1,957 10
Elizabeth,NJ
I get the feeling that Rick's death will be caused by either Maggie or Daryl(or both), and that will lead to Maggie being banished. It also feels like that the writers are trying to make those two as unlikable as possible, so that when they decide to kill them off, the fans won't be all hellbent over it (especially over Daryl's death). Because right now, I wouldn't mind seeing them be killed off considering how bloodthirsty they've become.
I'm also disappointed that it wasn't the
Whisperers
that weren't behind the disappearances. But I'm guessing that they're being saved for at least the mid-season finale.

ShadowBeast

May 9, 2013
Ratings
1,957 10
Elizabeth,NJ
Such an awesome episode. My only complaint is the sudden change in Negan's character. It felt rushed to go from badass who acts tough at the beginning of the season, to suddenly crying and begging to be killed.
Rick's departure from the show was better than what I was expecting. There were hints that he was gonna survive, and I'm glad he did. Though I was expecting a bit of a cliffhanger survival with him still leading the walkers away. But him being taken by Jadis and saved while everyone believes him for dead, was unexpected a better way to write him off.

Wonderwall

Staff member
Mar 4, 2006
Ratings
280 1
Canada
I haven't watched The Walking Dead in some time, but since this was Rick's last episode, I decided to see it. Boy what a mistake. This was supposed to be how they "send off" the main character? This was pathetic. Back to ignoring it for the rest of time

ShadowBeast

May 9, 2013
Ratings
1,957 10
Elizabeth,NJ
I haven't watched The Walking Dead in some time, but since this was Rick's last episode, I decided to see it. Boy what a mistake. This was supposed to be how they "send off" the main character? This was pathetic. Back to ignoring it for the rest of time
There's going to be some TV movies being made that will continue Rick's story.