The Transformers: Regeneration One (Season Two)

Latest News & Videos

Dec 3, 2014
My house, DUH!!!
Welcome to another season of Regeneration One.

This season is fascinating to look back at, because unlike the first season, the tone is much darker and the characters start dealing with personal struggles and insecurities. The previous season was more of a "getting the hang of it" affair, and after sailing through that, I decided to challenge myself writing something that I've really never done before, since I mainly am comfortable with off-the-wall stuff, but I thought that it might make for an interesting experience.

And it was really challenging. In the previous seasons, the episodes were silly, but they had their moments of sadness. However, this time around, even the silly episodes seem to have issues for the characters to face. For example, Arcee having to deal with pressure due to taking over the leadership role from Rodimus, Minerva not being able to deal with Nightbeat's disappearance, Quake trying to convince both Autobots and Decepticons to help him set up a birthday party for his wife, Starscream having a surprise visit from his mother which leads to some rather touching moments, etc.

Another thing that is new to this season is the collaboration of my friend Pete LeBrun. He had previously helped me to write some scripts, and because of that, he got the task of writing a script for this fic all by himself.

So yeah, this is the season where I start pushing the envelope, and I always try to write the next script to be better than the previous, but no matter how hard you try, sometimes there will be some stinkers in-between. But I'll let you be the judge of that when you read them.

Here's the episode list for this season:

Disappearance
Leadership Takeover
Enter Circuit Breaker, Part 1
Enter Circuit Breaker, Part 2
Quake Loves Lucy
Down on the Bayou (written by my friend Pete)
Dealing with Pain
Sacrifice, Part 1
Sacrifice, Part 2
Sacrifice, Part 3
Mama Screamer
Junk TV
Rescue

Now sit back and enjoy the second season of The Transformers: Regeneration One.

NOTE: All characters belong to Hasbro and TakaraTomy.

For people who are just starting to read, here's the first season:

---

THE TRANSFORMERS: REGENERATION ONE
“Disappearance”

CAST LIST (speaking parts only)

AUTOBOTS:
Rodimus Prime - Dick Gautier
Nightbeat - Mandel Kramer
Arcee - Sue Blu
Bumblebee - Dan Gilvezan
Wheeljack - Christopher Collins
Minerva - Janet Waldo
Smokescreen - Jack Angel
Drift - Pete Renaday
Strongarm - B.J. Ward
Siren - Bill Callaway
Daytonus - Henry Winkler
Hosehead - Mason Adams
Side Burn - Ronnie Schell
Rev - Mark L. Taylor

DECEPTICONS:
Shockwave - Corey Burton
Starscream - Christopher Collins
Runabout - Roger Behr
Runamuck - Roger Behr
Thunderhoof - Michael Rye
Knock Out - Michael Rye
Tankor - Michael Rye
Sky-Byte - Michael Rye
Quake - Desi Arnaz, Jr.

UNALIGNED:
Jhiaxus - Burgess Meredith
Sharkticons - Frank Welker

ALIENS:
Quintesson #1 - Rege Cordic
Quintesson #2 - Aron Kincaid
Quintesson #3 - Jack Angel

ACT ONE

FADE IN

AUTOBOT BASE – BRIEFING ROOM

We see some Autobots in the briefing room. They seem to be talking about their everyday lives. We see MINERVA talking to STRONGARM while SIDE BURN talks to DAYTONUS and HOSEHEAD is having a chat with REV.

MINERVA
(excited, to STRONGARM)
Golly, he’s so dreamy!!!

STRONGARM
(excited, replying to MINERVA)
He sure is!!!!

HOSEHEAD
(to REV)
Next time ya hear the alarm go off, don’t go back for seconds, capisce???!!!

SIDE BURN
(to DAYTONUS)
You gotta tell me, how’d you score with her???!!!

DAYTONUS
(to SIDE BURN)
Eyyyyy, ya just have ta be yourself.

We then see ARCEE at TELETRAAN-I. She’s talking to RODIMUS, who is on a mission in space along with NIGHTBEAT.

ARCEE
(to RODIMUS)
How long until you finish with the mission???

RODIMUS
Oh, we just have one more section of the asteroid to check. The old alien said that there’s a rare form of Energon in this asteroid and the ‘cons would do anything in order to get it.

NIGHTBEAT
(off-screen, to RODIMUS)
Uh, Roddy???!!! We got company!!!!

RODIMUS
(to ARCEE)
We just found the ‘cons. The old alien was right. We’ll be back after we kick their afterburners!!!

ARCEE
(to RODIMUS)
Be safe, my love.

RODIMUS
(winking, to ARCEE)
Sure thing.

The transmission ends. ARCEE heads towards her room. She is relieved to know that RODIMUS is fine... for now. We see that something is bothering her, as if she will never be able to see her beloved after this moment.

FADE IN TO

SPACE – PLANET QUINTESSA

This is Quintessa, a planet with a very strange shape. The QUINTESSONS dominate this planet. They’re the most cold-hearted and ruthless beings in the universe. They’re also the proud owners of the merciless and savage SHARKTICONS. Built by JHIAXUS, the SHARKTICONS are the main executioners for the QUINTESSONS. We then see three strange looking tentacled aliens travelling on beams of energy. They’re the QUINTESSON judges. They have five-sided heads, each side with a different face... including the face of death!!! They are talking to a shadowy figure on a monitor.

QUINTESSON #1
(to the shadowy figure on the monitor)
The Decepticons have finally arrived at the asteroid.

JHIAXUS
(through filter)
Excellent, when they engage in combat, you know what to do!!!!

QUINTESSON #2
(to JHIAXUS)
The holographic image is set. We’ll also use this tractor beam to bring the Transformers here!!!

QUINTESSON #3
And when they arrive, we’ll send the Sharkticons to capture them.

JHIAXUS
(to the QUINTESSON judges)
Remember, I need those Transformers alive for experimentation. You can keep one of them for your own amusement, but when you dismantle the rest, don’t rip their spark chamber out. They need to feel everything that is being done to their miserable bodies, and the greatest part of all…they won’t be able to do anything about it!!!! Heheheheheheheheheheh!!!!

FADE IN TO

ASTEROID X – THE DECEPTICON SHIP

We see the Decepticon ship landing on Asteroid X. Then, we see SHOCKWAVE and TANKOR coming out of the ship.

SHOCKWAVE
(giving orders to TANKOR)
Remember that we’re here to collect Energon X. If there are any Autobots around, terminate them immediately.

TANKOR
(with fury)
TANKOR SMASH PUNY AUTOBOTS!!!! TANKOR CRUSH PUNY AUTOBOTS INTO PULP!!!!!

SHOCKWAVE and TANKOR head toward the Energon X mine, but RODIMUS and NIGHTBEAT jump on them. NIGHTBEAT lands on SHOCKWAVE while RODIMUS lands on TANKOR.

RODIMUS, NIGHTBEAT
(in unison)
SURPRISE!!!!

SHOCKWAVE, TANKOR
(in unison)
OOOOOOOOOF!!!!

Then, SHOCKWAVE and NIGHTBEAT start fighting like street brawlers, while RODIMUS draws SPRINGER’S sword while facing TANKOR.

TANKOR
(furious)
TANKOR SMASH “AUTOBOSS”!!!!

RODIMUS
“Autoboss”???!!! That not very creative!!!!

TANKOR then draws some saws that were concealed in his forearms and he starts clashing with RODIMUS. The two opponents clash sword and saws while SHOCKWAVE and NIGHTBEAT keep punching each other. NIGHTBEAT evades a punch and then sends SHOCKWAVE flying off with a powerful uppercut.

NIGHTBEAT
(to SHOCKWAVE)
You’re not so tough now, are ya???!!!

FADE IN TO

THE AUTOBOT BASE – HALL

We see BUMBLEBEE running through the hall holding a sheet of paper. He seems totally worried. He goes past SMOKESCREEN, WHEELJACK and SIREN.

WHEELJACK
(to BUMBLEBEE)
Hey, ‘Bee!!!

SMOKESCREEN
(to BUMBLEBEE)
What’s the hurry???!!!

SIREN
(to BUMBLEBEE)
Ya forgot somethang???!!!!

BUMBLEBEE
(to the three Autobots)
Sorry, guys. I can’t stay and chat. It’s an urgent matter!!!

BUMBLEBEE heads toward the briefing room. ARCEE, MINERVA, REV, DAYTONUS and DRIFT are in the room. BUMBLEBEE then stops and delivers his report.

BUMBLEBEE
(panting)
Guys!!! I just got this reading from Asteroid X!!! There is an unstable energy field all around the Energon X mine!!!

ARCEE reacts in shock. She was pretty worried before, but now it seems that her worst fears are confirmed.

DRIFT
(calmly)
Unfortunately, we cannot go help them. Mr. Blackrock is at a meeting and he’s the only one who knows how to operate the Warp Gate.

REV
(impatiently)
C’mon!!! We can’t give up that easily!!! There’s gotta be a way to see what’s happening out there!!! If Shocky and Tanky are there, then their ship must be there!!!

ARCEE
But we can’t patch into the ship’s visual scanner!!!

Suddenly, DAYTONUS heads toward TELETRAAN-I, punches it and we see the fight at Asteroid X.

DAYTONUS
(immediately after punching TELETRAAN-I)
Ey!!!!

The Autobots then look at DAYTONUS, completely baffled and surprised.

REV
(to DAYTONUS)
Boy, remind me to have you fix my TV set!!!

Then, the Autobots see the battle on TELETRAAN-I. We see that RODIMUS and TANKOR keep clashing sword and saws while NIGHTBEAT and SHOCKWAVE keep brawling. However, we see that a black hole appears over the asteroid. The opponents stop clashing and look up in shock.

RODIMUS
(yelling)
NIGHTBEAT!!! WE GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE!!!!

Meanwhile, SHOCKWAVE contacts STARSCREAM.

SHOCKWAVE
(desperate)
STARSCREAM!!!! BRING IN THE SHIP!!!!

STARSCREAM
(through intercom, with false sympathy)
Sorry, boss!!! I can’t hear ya!!!!

SHOCKWAVE and TANKOR then get sucked into the black hole.

TANKOR
(roars while getting sucked into the black hole)

SHOCKWAVE
(screaming)
STAAAAAAAAAAARSCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!!!!!

RODIMUS and NIGHTBEAT keep running, but they’re suddenly pulled into the black hole as well.

RODIMUS, NIGHTBEAT
(screaming, in unison)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Then, we look at the Autobots in the base, they react with shock at this latest occurrence.

ARCEE
(in shock, to herself)
No!!!!!

MINERVA holds back her tears. She has now seen two Autobots that meant a lot to her getting sucked into a black hole. NIGHTBEAT, the Autobot she loves, and RODIMUS, the Autobot she saw as her father figure.

MINERVA
(starting to cry)
No!!!! NO!!!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! THIS CAN’T BE!!!!!

DAYTONUS and BUMBLEBEE try to calm down MINERVA, but she starts crying.

MINERVA
(crying)
It should have been me instead of them!!!

DAYTONUS
(comforting MINERVA)
Ey, dudette. Don’t talk like that!!! There wus nothin’ we could do!!!!!

Then, we see ARCEE still looking at the monitor. We then see tears falling from her eyes. Then, DRIFT comes in and puts his hand on ARCEE’S shoulder and she turns and hugs him desperately, feeling completely helpless.

DRIFT
(trying to calm ARCEE down)
Do not worry. If they’re out there, we’ll find them.

We see that REV is angrily hitting a wall. He’s screaming in both anger and despair. We also see tears flowing from his eyes. This is a dark moment for the Autobots. However, for the Decepticons, this is a time for change. We see STARSCREAM addressing the Decepticons.

STARSCREAM
(to the Decepticons)
Okay, ya stupid bums!!!! Shockwave’s gone!!!! Dead!!!! He’s pushing up cyber-daisies!!!! He’s over!!! Finished!!!!
(noticing something strange)
Hey, wait a minute!!!!

Then, STARSCREAM looks at his script and sees his dialogue.

STARSCREAM
(speaking to the Decepticons)
Okay, ya pipsqueaks!!! Who put “He’s over!!! Finished!!!” on my script???!!! These types of one-liners are supposed to be delivered by that wretched nurse!!!!

We see KNOCK OUT whistling. We see that his hands are behind his back. He’s hiding something. We see that he’s holding some crayons in his hands.

STARSCREAM
(returning to his speech)
Oh, no matter!!! Anyway, Shockwave’s finally kicked Megatron’s bucket head!!!! And now, you’ll have to call me “boss”!!!!
(pointing his Null Ray blaster toward the Decepticons)
Does anyone dare to oppose me???!!!!

QUAKE, KNOCK OUT, THUNDERHOOF, ET AL
(gulp, in unison)

STARSCREAM
Good, then we can proceed with phase two: Vehicons, bring me some Energon X from the asteroid. According to the ship’s readings, the black hole has disappeared, but I don’t want to risk losing any of ya nincompoops, so I’m sending in some drones!!!

QUAKE
But jefe gritón, what do ya plan ta do wit’ the Energon X???

STARSCREAM
(smirking)
Oh, you’ll see…

END OF ACT ONE

ACT TWO

FADE IN

QUINTESSA – JUNGLE

We see a portal opening in Quintessa’s Jungle. We then see RODIMUS, NIGHTBEAT, SHOCKWAVE and TANKOR come out of the portal and land on the ground.

RODIMUS, NIGHTBEAT, SHOCKWAVE, TANKOR
(in unison)
YAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!
(landing on the ground)
OOOOOOOOOOF!!!!!!!

Then, they all get up.

NIGHTBEAT
(to RODIMUS)
I know it’s cliché to ask this, but where are we???!!!

RODIMUS
(looking at some figures coming in)
Beats me, but I don’t think these guys are our friends!!!!

The SHARKTICONS approach the four Transformers cautiously and then, they violently jump on them and secure them with restraining energy bars. Then, they proceed to take them to their QUINTESSON masters. We then cut to a scene inside the QUINTESSON castle. The lead QUINTESSON then addresses the four Transformers.

QUINTESSON #1
Greetings.

SHOCKWAVE
Who are you???!!!

QUINTESSON #1
I will be your jury, judge and executioner.

NIGHTBEAT
I don’t like the sound of that.

QUINTESSON #1
(to the SHARKTICONS)
Sharkticons, take these three to their operating tables and restrain them.

The SHARKTICONS then take NIGHTBEAT, SHOCKWAVE and TANKOR into a room while RODIMUS starts talking with the QUINTESSON.

RODIMUS
(defiantly, to the QUINTESSON)
You’ll never get away with this, ya creep!!!

QUINTESSON #1
(chuckling emotionlessly)
Heheheheheh, we shall see about that.
(to the other SHARKTICONS)
Take this one into the torture chamber and cuff him to the wall.

SHARKTICONS
(doing a strange, high-pitched growl while nodding)

The SHARKTICONS then take RODIMUS into the torture chamber. Then, they cuff his arms and legs to the wall. He’s completely immobilized and helpless. Meanwhile we see the other Transformers being cuffed against some operating tables. However, another QUINTESSON comes in and orders the SHARKTICONS to take SHOCKWAVE and TANKOR inside a lab.

QUINTESSON #2
(to the SHARKTICONS, looking at SHOCKWAVE and TANKOR)
Take these two into the lab.
(looking at NIGHTBEAT)
We’ll deal with this one in the torture chamber, so his friend can see what we plan to do to him.

The SHARKTICONS then take SHOCKWAVE and TANKOR into the lab. TANKOR roars angrily, he’s struggling to get out, but the straps are too strong for him to break free from. SHOCKWAVE also tries to get out, but after attempting to do so he knows that it’s useless to escape. They’re both taken into the lab.

NIGHTBEAT
(to the QUINTESSON)
Whaddya plan to do with me???!!!

QUINTESSON #2
(showing the face of “laughter”, to NIGHTBEAT)
The same thing we’re doing to your enemies in there. The only difference being that your friend will get to see up close what will happen to you.

FADE IN TO

THE DECEPTICON SHIP – BRIEFING ROOM

We see the Battlechargers, THUNDERHOOF and SKY-BYTE talking to STARSCREAM

RUNABOUT
(excited, to STARSCREAM)
What’re yo orders, Boss Screamer???!!!!

RUNAMUCK
(excited, to STARSCREAM)
Yeah!!! We wanna kick some Autobot tailpipe!!!!

STARSCREAM
(to the Battlechargers)
I admire your enthusiasm. We’re gonna raid the Autobot Headquarters. Rodimus and Nightbeat were both sucked up into the black hole, so now, with the Autobots completely hopeless, as well as helpless, we can take over the world!!!!

THUNDERHOOF
(with a doubtful attitude)
And what if you is wrong???!!!

STARSCREAM
(ticked off, to THUNDERHOOF)
YOU DARE TO QUESTION ME????!!!!!

THUNDERHOOF
(covering his audio sensors)
Okay, okay, I get the message, jeez!!!

Then we hear a voice coming from a dark corner of the briefing room.

SKY-BYTE
(to the other Decepticons, coming out of a dark corner of the room)
I don’t care if we fail or succeed, as long as I get another shot at Drift. I’ve still got a score to settle with him.

STARSCREAM
(to SKY-BYTE, smirking)
Don’t worry, Sky-Byte. You’ll get your chance soon enough…

END OF ACT TWO

ACT THREE

FADE IN

QUINTESSA – QUINTESSON TORTURE CHAMBER

We see RODIMUS cuffed to the wall, and then we see SHARKTICONS carrying something on two operating tables. They’re carrying the dismantled pieces of TANKOR and SHOCKWAVE. We see their limbs lying on different parts of their respective operating tables and their heads on the center of each table, lying right beside their bodies. RODIMUS looks at their severed pieces with shock. Then, one of the QUINTESSONS comes in.

RODIMUS
(shocked, looking at the pieces of TANKOR and SHOCKWAVE)
PRIMUS!!!!
(angrily, to the QUINTESSON)
Listen, you five headed creep!!! Those guys may have been my enemies, but you’ve got no right to do this to them!!!!

QUINTESSON #3
(without a speck of emotion, to RODIMUS)
My only response to you is this: we don’t care!!!
(to the SHARKTICONS)
Bring in the other prisoner.

The SHARKTICONS come in with an operating table. NIGHTBEAT is strapped onto this operating table.

NIGHTBEAT
(trying to get out)
When I get my hands on you, you’ll be extremely sorry!!!!!
(looking at RODIMUS)
Roddy!!!! These guys didn’t do anything to ya, did they???!!!

QUINTESSON #3
(to NIGHTBEAT)
You should be more concerned with what we’re going to do to you!!!
(to the SHARKTICONS)
Sharkticons, I need my tools.

The SHARKTICONS then bring in saws and scalpels for their QUINTESSON master.

QUINTESSON #3
(to NIGHTBEAT)
Now, you’ll experience an enormous amount of pain. We won’t kill you; we’ll just disassemble you like we did with your enemies. You’ll be aware of your condition, but you won’t be able to do anything about it.

RODIMUS reacts to the QUINTESSON’S words with shock. He then tries to reason with him.

RODIMUS
(desperate, to the QUINTESSON)
No, please!!! LEAVE HIM ALONE!!! Dismantle me instead!!!!

The QUINTESSON doesn’t pay attention to RODIMUS’ pleas and activates his saw. NIGHTBEAT then speaks to RODIMUS.

NIGHTBEAT
(with determination, to RODIMUS)
Roddy!!! No matter what happens to me, promise me that you’ll keep goin’!!!!

Then, just as the QUINTESSON’S saw gets closer to NIGHTBEAT’S body, we cut to a shot outside the castle, and we hear a horrific gut-wrenching scream coming from the torture chamber.

NIGHTBEAT
(screaming painfully)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

FADE IN TO

THE AUTOBOT BASE – BRIEFING ROOM

We see the Autobots in the briefing room. They feel completely useless and helpless. We see DAYTONUS leaning against a wall with a doubtful expression. BUMBLEBEE is sitting on the floor, looking totally insecure. MINERVA is in her repair bay. She’s looking at a picture of her and NIGHTBEAT and she starts crying. SIREN and the rest put pictures of RODIMUS and NIGHTBEAT on a wall and salute them. ARCEE is looking up at the sky with a sad expression on her face.

ARCEE
(with a sad tone, looking up at the sky)
Wherever you guys are, we’ll find you!!! I promise that nothing will stand in our way!!!

FADE IN TO

OREGON – DESERT

The Decepticon ship has landed in the Oregon desert. We then see STARSCREAM addressing the Decepticons.

STARSCREAM
(with an authoritative tone)
Fellow Decepticons!!! Today, we’ll finally be able to destroy our accursed Autobot enemies!!! This will be a historic moment!!! We will rule the galaxy forever!!!!!!

RUNABOUT, RUNAMUCK, KNOCK OUT, THUNDERHOOF, ET AL
(cheering)

STARSCREAM
SCRAMBLE!!!!

The Decepticons then transform into vehicle mode and head to the Autobot Base with aggressive determination.

TO BE CONTINUED

END OF ACT THREE

Dec 3, 2014
My house, DUH!!!
THE TRANSFORMERS: REGENERATION ONE
“Leadership Takeover”

CAST LIST (speaking parts only)

AUTOBOTS:
Rodimus Prime - Dick Gautier
Arcee - Sue Blu
Bumblebee - Dan Gilvezan
Wheeljack - Christopher Collins
Minerva - Janet Waldo
Smokescreen - Jack Angel
Drift - Pete Renaday
Strongarm - B.J. Ward
Siren - Bill Callaway
Daytonus - Henry Winkler
Hosehead - Mason Adams
Side Burn - Ronnie Schell
Rev - Mark L. Taylor

DECEPTICONS:
Starscream - Christopher Collins
Runabout - Roger Behr
Runamuck - Roger Behr
Thunderhoof - Michael Rye
Knock Out - Michael Rye
Sky-Byte - Michael Rye
Quake - Desi Arnaz, Jr.

HUMANS:
Inspector Shayne - Lance LeGault
Agent Fowler - Ernie Hudson

UNALIGNED:
Jhiaxus - Burgess Meredith

ALIENS:
Quintesson #1 - Rege Cordic
Quintesson #3 - Jack Angel

ACT ONE

FADE IN

AUTOBOT BASE – HALL

We see BUMBLEBEE desperately running through the hall. He’s heading to DAYTONUS’ room. He enters the room, and we see DAYTONUS looking at pictures hanging on his wall. They’re pictures of all the girls he’s dated. We see that he also has pictures of ARCEE, MINERVA and STRONGARM!!! BUMBLEBEE comes in and frantically tries to warn him about something.

BUMBLEBEE
(desperate)
Hey, Daytonus!!!

DAYTONUS
(with a cool attitude)
Ey, ‘Bee!!! ‘Bout time you started hanging with the Fonz-Tonus!!! Come here and check this out!!!

BUMBLEBEE
(desperate)
Daytonus, please…!!!!

DAYTONUS
(interrupting BUMBLEBEE, with a cool attitude)
Ya see this chick over here???!!! Tha’s Andromeda!!! Now you…

BUMBLEBEE
(interrupting DAYTONUS)
Daytonus!!! WILL YA SHUT UP???!!!!

DAYTONUS
(getting angry, grabbing BUMBLEBEE by the shoulders)
Daytonus, shut up???!!! DAYTONUS SHUT UP???!!!! Why dontcha say “Daytonus, would ya remove all my teet’”, it’s the same result!!!!

BUMBLEBEE
(threatened)
I got something important to tell ya!!!

DAYTONUS
(letting BUMBLEBEE go, cooling off)
There is nuthin’ more important than my chicks!!!

BUMBLEBEE
The ‘cons are coming over in attack formation!!!

DAYTONUS
(in a fraction of a second)
Tha’s way more important than my chicks!!!

DAYTONUS runs to one of his walls, punches it and the alarm goes off. Then, all of the Autobots get out of their rooms and head to the briefing room.

SIREN
(annoyed)
Say, what tha heck’s goin’ on here!!!??? I was takin’ a stasis nap!!!!!

BUMBLEBEE
(to SIREN)
The ‘cons are comin’!!!

DAYTONUS comes in and punches TELETRAAN-I and we get a visual of STARSCREAM leading the Decepticon army.

HOSEHEAD
(worried)
Holy scrap!!! Without Rodimus and Nightbeat, what chance do we have against an army of ‘cons???!!!

SIREN
(to ARCEE)
Well, Arcee. You’re the boss now, so what do we do about this???

ARCEE
(insecure)
I never thought this day would come… the day where Rodimus would not be able to lead us. I’m not ready for this.
(with an inspiring tone)
But I know that Rodimus and Nightbeat would have wanted us to fight on, no matter how bad the odds are!!! If we fall today, let it be on the battlefield, not in front of a ‘con firing squad!!! Let the battle be joined!!!

ARCEE’S words have a big impact of the Autobots. The Autobots then start cheering and preparing for battle.

AUTOBOTS
(in unison, inspired)
TILL ALL ARE ONE!!!

FADE IN TO

QUINTESSON CASTLE – TORTURE CHAMBER

We see RODIMUS cuffed to the torture chamber’s wall. He has an expression of hopelessness and despair on his face. We also see that the QUINTESSON has just finished dismantling NIGHTBEAT. RODIMUS has seen it all, and it has shattered his confidence and his mind. The QUINTESSON then switches to the face of rage and starts talking.

QUINTESSON #3
(showing the face of rage)
Now, if you don’t tell us where your friends are, you’ll be held in contempt of our court!!!

RODIMUS
(angrily)
I have nothing but contempt for you and your court!!!

QUINTESSON #3
(chuckling, showing the face of laughter)
Heheheheheheh, I knew you wouldn’t be cooperative, but it doesn’t matter. We just ask because we enjoy doing interrogations, but we already know where your friends are. They’re on Earth, located in Oregon.

RODIMUS
(angry)
You won’t get away with this!!!

QUINTESSON #3
But we already have, you just haven’t noticed it yet… hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

The QUINTESSON then grabs a strange device from his tool tray and activates it. He then opens RODIMUS’ chest and starts torturing him.

RODIMUS
(being electrocuted by the device)
AGGHHHH!!! AAARRRRRRRRHHHH!!!

We then cut and see another QUINTESSON contacting someone while we hear RODIMUS screaming in pain in the background.

RODIMUS
(off-screen, in pain)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

QUINTESSON #1
(contacting JHIAXUS)
The prisoner is now being tortured just as you ordered.

JHIAXUS
Excellent!!! Now, out of all of his allies, is there anyone who could possibly foil my plans for the destruction of the old Cybertronian race???

QUINTESSON #1
There is one Autobot who could be a threat to your second generation rule, that subject is the Autobot Nurse Minerva. She’s young, but we feel that she has very strong determination which could ruin your plans.

JHIAXUS
You have done well, Quintesson. I cannot allow this nurse to interfere with the conquest of the planet. My men are constructing a laser that will destroy the entire population of Cybertron. Then, after the obsolete first generation of Transformers is wiped out, I will take my rightful place as the ruler of the second Cybertronian generation!!! But this nurse could very well ruin everything if we don’t do something about her!!!

QUINTESSON #1
I think I know who to trust with the task of eliminating this threat. I’ve heard of a professional killer who has never failed to deliver. He’s somewhat eccentric, but he’ll take care of Minerva… for a price.

JHIAXUS
Excellent, contact this professional killer and have him meet me here at the Manganese Mountains.

QUINTESSON #1
Yes, sir.

FADE IN TO

OREGON DESERT – AUTOBOT BASE

We see the Autobots standing outside the base, waiting for the Decepticons.

ARCEE
They should be here any moment.

Suddenly, the Autobots see a cloud of dust getting closer and closer. The time has come.

REV
Here they come!!!!

ARCEE
(with determination)
Okay, ‘bots, time to rock!!!

The Autobots stand tall and firm, ready to battle. Then we see STARSCREAM leading the Decepticons into battle.

STARSCREAM
(yelling authoritatively)
DECEPTICONS, ANNIHILATE THE AUTOBOTS!!!!!

Then, the Decepticons start clashing with the Autobots. We first see STRONGARM taking care of a CAR DRONE.

STRONGARM
(to the CAR DRONE)
You’re under arrest, Vehicon bum!!!

STRONGARM kicks the CAR DRONE and sends him flying through the air. We then see DAYTONUS carrying a machine gun and sending a large battalion of JET DRONES to Kingdom Come.

DAYTONUS
(to the deceased JET DRONES)
Tha’s how ya do it!!!

We see REV, SIDE BURN and HOSEHEAD ambushing some TANK DRONES.

REV
(taunting the TANK DRONES)
Oh, big boys!!!!!! Look out behind ya!!!!

The three recruits jump on the TANK DRONES and start hitting them with everything they’ve got.

SIDE BURN
(to one of the TANK DRONES)
Say good night, ya overgrown rustbucket!!!

SIDE BURN then kicks the TANK DRONE he’s engaging and the giant powerhouse falls to the ground. We then focus on SIREN, who’s wrestling with a TANK DRONE. We see that SIREN grabs the TANK DRONE’S head and starts banging it on a rock.

SIREN
(to the TANK DRONE)
You picked the wrong time to face me, ya big numbskull!!!

We then see SKY-BYTE heading towards DRIFT. The Autobot Ninja Master is ready for the challenge.

DRIFT
(to SKY-BYTE)
Once again, we honorably face each other in combat.

SKY-BYTE
(with a bombastic attitude, drawing a sword)
Prepare for your final battle!!!

SKY-BYTE and DRIFT then start clashing swords. The battle is getting more and more intense. We see QUAKE taking on SMOKESCREEN.

QUAKE
(taunting SMOKESCREEN)
You’re finished, vato!!!

QUAKE then proceeds to throw SMOKESCREEN to the ground. Then, he starts beating him up mercilessly. SIREN sees this and jumps on QUAKE.

SIREN
(jumping on QUAKE)
Nobody does that to mah buddy, conga-bot!!!

QUAKE
(trying to get SIREN off his back)
Get off me, ya bum!!!

Meanwhile, MINERVA is blasting some TANK DRONES. However we see that she gets shot from the back.

MINERVA
(in pain)
YAAAAAAAAARRRRRGHHHH!!!!!

Then, we see KNOCK OUT coming in, with his blaster smoking.

KNOCK OUT
(with a vengeful tone)
That’s for scratching my paint job the last time we met!!!

MINERVA tries to get up, but KNOCK OUT starts kicking her violently while she’s on the ground. ARCEE comes in and shoves KNOCK OUT aside.

KNOCK OUT
(kicking MINERVA)
TAKE THAT!!! AND THAT!!!! AND THAT!!!! AND…
(getting shoved by ARCEE)
YAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!

ARCEE then grabs MINERVA by the hand and the young nurse gets up.

MINERVA
(relieved)
Gee, thanks Arcee. That maniac was about to turn me into ‘bot pulp!!!

ARCEE
(to MINERVA)
No problem, Minerva. Seems like we’ll have to call in reinforcements.
(activating her intercom)
Arcee to Daytonus and Strongarm. We need assistance.

DAYTONUS
(with a cool attitude, through filter)
Eyyyyyy, no problem!!! I’ll snap my fingers and Agent Fowler will be here wit’ the cavalry in no time!!!

STRONGARM
(through filter)
And I’ll contact Inspector Shayne; he’ll bring in the cops to assist us.

ARCEE
(talking to her intercom)
Awesome, now, all we can do is wait. Arcee, over and out!!!

ARCEE and MINERVA then continue blasting Vehicons to oblivion.

END OF ACT ONE

ACT TWO

FADE IN

AUTOBOT BASE – EXTERIOR

We see DAYTONUS heading towards a small hill near the base. When he gets to the top, he snaps his fingers and we hear the sound of jet engines and helicopter rotors heading towards the battle. It’s Agent FOWLER and the Air Force!!! FOWLER then talks to DAYTONUS through the intercom.

AGENT FOWLER
(to DAYTONUS, through intercom filter, with a sardonic attitude)
You snapped your fingers???!!!

DAYTONUS
(to FOWLER)
Get ‘em, Fowler-boy!!!!

We see FOWLER piloting a jet. He flies towards a TANK DRONE and blasts him into oblivion.

FOWLER
(after blasting the TANK DRONE, with a sardonic attitude)
He's dead!!! He's passed on!!! This Vehicon is no more!!! He has ceased to be!!! He's expired and gone to meet his maker!!! He's a stiff!!! Bereft of life, he rests in peace!!! If I hadn't pulverized him, he'd be pushing up the daisies!!! His metabolic processes are now history! He's off the twig! He's kicked the bucket; he's shuffled off his mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the dang choir invisible!!! THIS IS AN EX-VEHICON!!!

REV
(to FOWLER)
Hey, Fowler!!! Less references, more shootin’!!!!

Then we focus on STRONGARM communicating with Inspector SHAYNE.

STRONGARM
(talking to the intercom)
Inspector, we’re being attacked by some Deceptipunks and we need some assistance. Could you bring in your boys???!!!

SHAYNE
(through intercom)
We’ll be there.

We then see DAYTONUS running towards DRIFT and SKY-BYTE. DAYTONUS jumps on SKY-BYTE and the Decepticon Shark tries to shake him off his back.

DAYTONUS
(holding onto SKY-BYTE’S back)
Ey, I heard ‘bout jumpin’ the shark, but this is ridiculous!!!

SKY-BYTE
(trying to shake DAYTONUS off his back)
Get off me!!! When I get my hands on you…!!!!

Then, we see THUNDERHOOF charging towards WHEELJACK. WHEELJACK then jumps and kicks THUNDERHOOF in mid-air. THUNDERHOOF falls to the ground.

THUNDERHOOF
(falling to the ground)
EH-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!

WHEELJACK
(to the unconscious THUNDERHOOF)
Sweet dreams, deerface!!!

Then, we see the Battlechargers heading towards WHEELJACK.

RUNABOUT
(excited, to RUNAMUCK)
Yo, how ‘bout we murderize that bum!!!!

RUNAMUCK
(excited, to RUNABOUT)
Yeah, yeah, let’s finish him!!!

However, we see that the Battlechargers are being blasted by someone off-screen.

RUNABOUT
(getting blasted)
Yo, who’s attackin’ us???!!!

RUNAMUCK
(looking and pointing at something)
Uh, Runabout???!!! AH think we better split!!!

We see that SHAYNE and the police have arrived and they’re carrying new weapons that the Autobots provided for the police in order to fight against the Decepticons. We then see STARSCREAM grabbing BUMBLEBEE and throwing him on top of MINERVA and SIDE BURN.

MINERVA, SIDE BURN, BUMBLEBEE
(crashing, in unison)
YOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!

Then, STARSCREAM starts gloating.

STARSCREAM
(gloating)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!! Who dares challenge the might of Starscream???!!!!

ARCEE
(off-screen, with a defiant tone)
Might???!!! Now that’s something that you don’t have!!!!

STARSCREAM turns and sees ARCEE drawing a sword. STARSCREAM then grabs a sword from one of the fallen JET DRONES.

STARSCREAM
(to ARCEE)
C’mon down and face me!!!

ARCEE then jumps down and she starts clashing with STARSCREAM.

STARSCREAM
You pesky little Autobot, don’t you realize that this is the end???!!!

ARCEE
(defiantly, to STARSCREAM)
You really like to underestimate everyone, Starscream!!! Even after you’ve suffered a lot of humiliating defeats!!!

STARSCREAM
(annoyed)
That’s it!!! I’ll tear your spark to shreds!!!!!!!!

STARSCREAM then charges more violently towards ARCEE, but ARCEE manages to best him with a powerful kick to the groin.

STARSCREAM
(comically reacting to the kick to the groin)
OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!
(limping and sounding higher than usual)
I’ll get you for this you accursed pinkbot!!!!

We see KNOCK OUT heading towards STARSCREAM and he starts talking to him.

KNOCK OUT
(desperate, to STARSCREAM)
We’re being torn to pieces!!!! What can we do???!!!!

STARSCREAM
Only one thing: take prisoners!!!

END OF ACT TWO

ACT THREE

FADE IN

AUTOBOT BASE – EXTERIOR

We see STARSCREAM giving a fateful order to the Decepticons.

STARSCREAM
(authoritatively)
DECEPTICONS, PREPARE TO TAKE PRISONERS!!!!!

Then, the Decepticons hear STARSCREAM’S command and proceed to try and take some of the Autobots as prisoners. First, we see QUAKE, finally managing to get SIREN off of his back. KNOCK OUT comes in and blasts SIREN with a stun ray.

SIREN
(stunned)
BrLbrlBLRlrlrbBRLBRLrlb!!!!

SIREN falls into the ground, right beside SMOKESCREEN. Then, QUAKE gives KNOCK OUT an order.

QUAKE
(to KNOCK OUT)
Okay, cuñado. You take these two to the ship while I take care of another nuisance!!!

KNOCK OUT
(sardonically, taking SIREN and SMOKESCREEN)
Boy, since when did I become a delivery bot!!!???

QUAKE then heads toward ARCEE. She is blasting some Vehicons, but QUAKE jumps on her and beats her up mercilessly. Then, QUAKE takes ARCEE into the ship. We then see DAYTONUS still holding onto SKY-BYTE’S back, riding him like a horse. SKY-BYTE is even more desperate than he was before.

SKY-BYTE
(with comical desperation)
HELP ME!!!! THIS AUTOBOT DOESN’T WANT TO GET OFF!!!

DAYTONUS
(with a cool attitude)
Ey, stop being such a stubborn horse!!!

THUNDERHOOF comes in and blasts DAYTONUS. The cool teenage Autobot falls to the ground and they take him into the ship. We then see MINERVA, sneaking up on QUAKE. She jumps into the air and kicks his head off.

QUAKE
(his head flying off)
BABALÚUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

Then, MINERVA tries to repair ARCEE. However, a shadow looms behind her.

MINERVA
(to ARCEE)
Don’t worry, Arcee. I’ll patch ya up in no time!!!
(looking at the shadow)
Uh-oh!!!

We see that the shadow belongs to STARSCREAM. He blasts MINERVA with his null ray blaster.

MINERVA
(getting hit by STARSCREAM’S null ray)
YOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!
(struggling)
Can’t… move…

STARSCREAM
(with a mocking tone)
Of course you can’t. Thanks to my null ray, I’ll take my old nemesis Arcee into the ship, and you can’t do nothing about it!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!

STARSCREAM then carries the unconscious ARCEE in his arms while MINERVA, completely paralyzed by the null ray blast, looks on helplessly as the treacherous air commander takes the girl she considers her best friend and mother figure away.

MINERVA
(struggling helplessly)
Arcee!!! No!!!! I’ve… failed!!!

Then, STARSCREAM gives another fateful order.

STARSCREAM
DECEPTICONS, RETREAT!!!!!

The Decepticons retreat and take ARCEE, SMOKESCREEN, SIREN and DAYTONUS to their ship. The Autobots look on, feeling totally useless.

STRONGARM
SCRAP!!!!

SIDE BURN
(feeling hopeless)
They took Arcee and Siren!!! Who will lead us now???!!!

Then, we see WHEELJACK, DRIFT, BUMBLEBEE, HOSEHEAD and REV coming in.

DRIFT
(calmly)
I saw them carrying four of our comrades, there is one missing.

BUMBLEBEE
Gee whiz, you’re right!!! Where’s Minerva???!!!

Suddenly, they all hear a groan coming out from under the hill. Then, they find MINERVA, still stunned by the null ray blast.

MINERVA
(groaning helplessly)
I’ve… failed…!!!

The other Autobots help her up and take her to safety.

MINERVA
(with guilt)
I didn’t want them to take her… but I couldn’t help her at all…

BUMBLEBEE
(cheering MINERVA up)
It wasn’t your fault, Minerva!!! There was nothing we could do about it.

DRIFT
(to MINERVA, with a fatherly tone)
We feel just as guilty as you, but do not despair. We’ll get them back.

MINERVA
(with a sad tone)
Golly, I really can’t believe it. First, Rodimus and Nightbeat are gone and now Arcee, Smokescreen, Siren and Daytonus are captured.

BUMBLEBEE and DRIFT look at each other with sad expressions. They understand that MINERVA feels insecure without RODIMUS, ARCEE and NIGHTBEAT by her side. Meanwhile, FOWLER’S plane lands and FOWLER comes out of it. We also see Inspector SHAYNE coming in.

SHAYNE
(with a sad tone, to the Autobots)
I’m sorry about your friends. I know how much they mean to ya.

FOWLER
(with determination)
We’ll assist you in every way we can.

DRIFT
Thanks, Inspector Shayne and Agent Fowler. And yes, we may need your help in our next course of action. But first, we have to check up on our damage levels, especially Minerva, who has to attend an unveiling at Blackrock Enterprises. But we’ll contact you as soon as we’re ready.

FOWLER
Best of luck, ‘bots!!! You’re gonna need it.

THE END

END OF ACT THREE

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I'm one of those people that's more familiar with Sonic's arch-enemy being called "Dr. Ivo Robotnik" rather than "Eggman".

As I mentioned, Melanie Minichino should definitely sing more.
it is kinda weird how despite Frozen being the highest grossing animated movie until Lion King 2019, there were no mainstream animated movies that tried to copy it, or at least accused of copying Frozen. I wonder why?
Just letting you guys know: I'm changing my username in two weeks. It's similar to the original, but a bit more wordy.
Asa
The last time a new SpongeBob premiered before KCA's was in March 2017.