The Super Hero Squad Show "The Devil Dinosaur, You Say!" Talkback (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Rate and Comment - "The Super Hero Squad Show"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ****1/2

• ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• 1/2

• Total voters

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Apr 23, 2001
Toonzone
www.worldsfinestonline.com
An all-new episode of The Super Hero Squad Show debuts today at 7:00am (ET) on Cartoon Network!

Tuesday, October 4th, 2011 at 7:00am (ET) - "The Devil Dinosaur, You Say! (Six Against Infinity, Part 4)"
After being thrown into another dimension by the Dark Surfer, Wolverine discovers himself in Dinosaur World. The High Evolutionary offers to help Wolverine get home if he can capture Devil Dinosaur and Moon Boy. Meanwhile, back in Superhero City -- Ms. Marvel and Captain America continue to search for the missing squaddies, while the Mayor gives the Dark Surfer a piece of his mind.

Comments?

Christopher Glennon

Punch Drunk Flounder
Staff member
Reporter
Nov 22, 2003
My Own Nonsensical World
I didn't think the main plot with Wolverine and Devil Dinosaur was that interesting (so this show can say things like "blood" from last ep and "devil" in this one?), although the High Evolutionary was kind of cool.

The highlight of the ep was the Mayor facing off against the Dark Surfer. "Face front, true deceiver!" Classic. Dark Surfer is actually pretty frightening.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Lisa Ortiz's mother passed away.

I found this interview that Pam Arciero (Grundgetta from Sesame Street) took part in. I mainly skipped to 1:35, where she mentioned how production on the show ground to a halt because of the pandemic. There was about 1 more week of material to tape. She says they could start again in October, but that could change.
About done watching Sonic Boom Season 1 on DVD. Good in a sense to know the episode "Fire in a Crowded Workshop" only in Spanish dialogue isn't just me, but other unhappy posters to its Amazon page.

1:27:04-1:29:50

If it wasn't for the fact they're owned by different companies (Sesame Street on HBO and Helpsters on Apple TV, though both are from Sesame Workshop), I could totally see a crossover.