The Super Hero Squad Show "Fate of Destiny!" Talkback (Spoilers)

Rate the Episode!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • *****1/2

Votes: 1 33.3%

• ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• No stars for you

• Total voters

Arsenal

Magneto was right
Discuss this new episode of The Super Hero Squad Show which premiered today on Cartoon Network!

talkback.jpg

Saturday, February 19th, 2011 at 6:30am (ET) - "Fate of Destiny!”

As power-mad Thanos gets all the Infinity Stones, the Squaddies face betrayal at the hands of one of their own! In this mind-shattering climax to the Infinity Gauntlet Saga, the very fate of the universe hangs in the balance.

Comments?

Tobias

Who you gonna call?
Edit: Nevermind.

Well, it looks like the arc for the rest of the series/season has been layed out. This could be fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
I haven't really followed the show since the new season started, but I managed to watch the last two episodes.

The fight with Thanos was pretty cool. Didn't expect Silver Surfer to turn evil (did they give any hints in the previous episodes I missed?) and I guess defeating him will be the next story-arc. Looking forward to see how it turns out, if I catch the episodes.

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
I haven't really followed the show since the new season started, but I managed to watch the last two episodes.

The fight with Thanos was pretty cool. Didn't expect Silver Surfer to turn evil (did they give any hints in the previous episodes I missed?) and I guess defeating him will be the next story-arc. Looking forward to see how it turns out, if I catch the episodes.
Yeah, he was already being influenced by the sword when he last showed up. If I remember correctly, Ronan probably tried to warn them about it but nobody believes the bad guy.

Christopher Glennon

Punch Drunk Flounder
Staff member
Reporter
Not a bad episode, and it definitely shows how powerful Thanos (or whoever has the Infinity Gauntlet) is now. It wasn't as funny as the average episode, though, and a lot of it seemed like filler to make sure this was a two-parter.

Anthonynotes

Yes, I noticed this episode wasn't as funny either, but I suppose it's related to the nature of the storyline (Thanos gaining all the Infinity Gems, etc). Still, I enjoyed this one... nice to see the Infinity Sword wasn't forgotten (or Silver Surfer's wielding of it followed up on).

Not having read the original comics' storyline, I'm impressed at how powerful the Infinity Gems/Gauntlet is (if it's anything like the comics' version)...

Choppasmith

The Infinity Gauntlet was always one of my favorite all encompassing Story Arcs in the Marvel Universe (though I don't read a lot of comics either eheh :sweat:)

I found it interesting that Thanos removed Nebula's mouth, something he did to his brother Eros (for those not in the know, Thanos used the IG to turn Nebula into a living, but shriveling husk in the comic) With the Dark Surfer in control I doubt it, but I was kinda expecting we'd see the likes of Terraxia. Hopefuly Nebula will get her revenge.

And man when I see that TBC at the end, I now associate that font with MvC3 now...

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts