"The Suicide Squad" (Reboot) Feature Film Pre-Release Discussion (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg91

Reporter
The characters in this film already feel like a huge deep dive into DC lore. Likewise, the cast seems to be an awesome ensemble of individuals for these roles. Polka-Dot Man, Ratcatcher 2, King Shark, Savant, Weasel, Javelin, Peacemaker, and Bloodsport all grabbed my attention. Plus, it seems like Margot Robbie is playing a different take on Harley Quinn each time we see her. She looks so fun here with her costume and weapons!

On top of that, the tone of this film looks absolutely explosive, zany, and intense. To be honest, I expected nothing less with James Gunn. This is probably the comic book movie I'm most hyped for next year. The Suicide Squad looks like the movie I was hoping to see in 2016 and we haven't even seen a proper trailer!

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
This looks to be a lot more fun than the previous Suicide Squad movies (I'm also counting the animated ones). The cast is pretty solid and there are some characters in there I wasn't expecting them to really use, and it should be fun seeing how long they last as the story plays out. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts