The Struggle for Retribution - Gundam SEED Destiny: Special Edition (Spoilers)

HellCat

Lesser spotted Brit
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
*smacks Grant*

So, when are they coming out with the 'SEED Midget Girls Complete Best' set? I'm sure you'd be all over that.

I tell you, that'll be the movie- Attack of the 50ft Miriallia. "IGNORE ME NOW!!"

HellCat

Lesser spotted Brit
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
I'm sure you'd love to see that 'Movie', but I don't think Bandai is in the market for NC-17 flicks.

It beats what we're probably going to get.

"Gundam SEED- OR How I Learned To Stop Thinking And Love Lacus"

Katsumara

Ohi.
Or even better

"Gundam SEED DESTINY: Shinn Stops Crying"

or "Gundam SEED: How I shot beam gun"

>.>; yeah, random. I'm tired, sue me.

HellCat

Lesser spotted Brit
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
http://ga.sbcr.jp/mreport/007489/25.html

I'm impressed. For a third party kit, that's a good sculpt. ESPECIALLY given this con's other offerings included the Hawke sisters as hookers. Too bad it had to be a cute fanservice outfit.

HellCat

Lesser spotted Brit
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
I often ramble about my various modelling projects. Here's one of the rare times I actually show something.

I've been adding decals to my Blu-Duel recently. This led me to some paint work, inspired by the unit's grim fate. I basically applied lots of silver dry brushing to hint at some serious combat usage. I was a bit confused as to how far to go since A) I'm not really sure if Phase Shift can show that kind of tension and B) Go too far and the unit looks like it's on it's last legs.

Please forgive the blurriness.

SDBlu1.jpg

SDBlu2.jpg

HellCat

Lesser spotted Brit
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Thanks. Wish the photos weren't so blurry, as I'm quite happy with how the model came out. I've started applying similar to my Verde Buster, though more just some general scratch paint (Buster being a long range artillery MS would have much reason to imply close combat damage).

In other news, I'm considering some cross universe fun. A few months back I picked up a small cheap kit of the NX-01 Enterprise (I think it'll be the only one...Star Trek models tend to be people repellent). More recently, I picked up some of Bandai's EX ship kits which are in the same scale and also come with their MS compliment. I'm thinking of a nice little scene with said MS tearing the Enterprise to bits :D

Rau: "Well, at least it's Archer...I don't think I could have taken Picard's pro-human crap"

HellCat

Lesser spotted Brit
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
My monthly box of happy has arrived :anime:

First off, the final Musha Banchou volume. The big thing here is the new content. We get to see Kokuryu meet all the leads of Ichishiki's previous SD Gundam series. I'm really glad they included something like this, since Bandai just seemed to abandon SD whilst this series was out.

Next we have Ace. I was right, it's a poster! Setsuna and the Exia. The poster is about A3 size. On the reverse is some Ecole du Ciel cheesecake. I can't tell if it's Asuna or the new look-alike who's popped up in recent chapters...given the latter is more loli, I'd assume they went with her.
There's some more screenshots of the next SEED Club short, as well as the SEED Club spread being Shinn rocking out dressed as Lacus (unaware Rey is using his phone to film it). Over in the CE character/mecha gallery, we have Cagalli and the Akatsuki.
Wing also gets a fair amount of attention this month. For starters, the monthly mini poster is Zechs/Tallgeese vs Heero/Wing. Akira Yasuda also gives over his art corner to some fanservice for the ladies, with the five pilots scantily clad in a hotspring.
There's a promotional mini-comic to advertise the new Keroro magazine, including pics of the exclusive Exia it'll have. Apparently they'll include a comic putting the Keroro platoon in feudal times.

Next month, the freebie is some kind of 00 CD-ROM. All I can really make out is "TV CM", so this will probably be a quick promo CD with all the current content and maybe some exclusives (wallpapers and such).

Duke

Truer Words Were Never Spoken
As hilarious as Shinn dressing up as Lacus is, I actually chuckled more at Rey having a Gilbert cell phone that changes expressions.

I really hope the next SEED Club short makes fun of Athrun's girl scout uni from that SEED flashback. I'm STILL wondering who thought that was a good decision...

Vallen Valiant

Logican and Romantic
I really hope the next SEED Club short makes fun of Athrun's girl scout uni from that SEED flashback. I'm STILL wondering who thought that was a good decision...
Well, I know at least some fangirls loved it... The amount of Athrun cross-dressing fanart is scary.:sweat:

HellCat

Lesser spotted Brit
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
tallgeesebike.jpg

I want a horse bike...

Vallen Valiant

Logican and Romantic
I want a horse bike...
Of course! Why haven't I thought of that? The "Red Hare" was one of the most famous horse in both Chinese history and mythology!

If you were to turn Guan Yu into a Gundam, then you would have to bring his famous mount too.:D

...Then again, it was Lu Bu's horse first... Hence it came with Lu Bu's SD Gundam. But not for long! ^_^ He will soon be killed:evil:

GWOtaku

Staff member
Reporter
Good stuff...those Wing posters in Gundam Ace sound nice.

Hopefully video of the SEED Club OVA will get out like last time.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.
It seems evidently that, despite being completed, ''Walpurgisnacht Rising'' hasn't been released yet. What do you think?

Featured Posts