RIP Arlene Sorkin

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Need a place to discuss this. The voice actor of the original Harley Quinn passed away. If you ask me, she was the only Harley worth a damn.

Classic Speedy

Mildly perturbed
Staff member
Reporter
She apparently passed away from MS. Horrible way to go, because basically you suffer for a really long time as the disease gets worse and worse, and there's no cure. Now I'm worried for Jonathan Katz- he also has had MS since the late 90s and he's getting up there.

hobbyfan

As most of you know by now, Arleen went to college with Paul Dini, I believe it was, and she not only was the original voice of Harley Quinn, but the inspiration for Harley, too, based on her role as Calliope on Days of Our Lives. RIP.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

also, I don't know if can ever look at any of the shows connected to Dan Schneider in a good light ever again. some of the actors are ok with us still enjoying them but I don't know if I can get past it.
as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

I knew about the promotional cans but I'm just seeing this ad for the first time. I love seeing Daredevil pushed by Marvel.
Notable moment from The Rock.

Featured Posts