The Secret Story of Timbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draft

Many older members probably remember the amazing member that was known as Timbox. His fanfics were known as legendary and inspiration for future writers. While he was banned for those reasons (as well as posting videos he made featuring the two females who bathe Mandark in Dexter's Laboratory Ego Trip movie), he still lives on in the internet.

First off, here is his autobiography
http://www.retrojunk.com/forums/index.php?view=posts&fid=69&tid=37920

Well, you guys, some people know I’m special, but others think I’m an internet spammer. Or at least they think I am. But I’ll let all of you on a little secret. Nobody knows my real self, because none has ever heard my side of myself.

You know what happened to my forehead. Well, I was still thriving as a baby, when a lawnmower that went berserk, threw a rock at me, and the stone hit my forehead! Blood blinded me in the eyes, and I crossed over by helicopter, and was hospitalized, where they stitched my forehead back together.

On October 28, 1992, about 6 months after the 1992 Los Angeles Riots which occurred after some racist judge acquitted 4 policemen who beat up Rodney King, an African American motorist, and 500 years after Chris Columbus lands in the Bahamas in 1492 (I think Chris was wrong about the Americas, whom he mistaken for Asia.), my youngest, William Stuart “Billy Bob” McKenzie was born. But I didn’t talk yet, and I was sent to Ruth Parker Easton School way back in ’94. I was upset because I couldn’t learn how to talk, but I was so academically successful that, in 1997, I went to Severna Park Elementary School. Then, 10 years ago, in 1998, I started talking at long last. Well, it’s about damn time for me to talk after 7 years of being diagnosed with Autism.

I was an escape artist. At one point, during recess, I escape from the elementary school, exploring beyond Severna Park Elementary, with the police hot on my heels. At another point, I escape from the Ruth Easton playground, and went all the way to the West Coast Video store at Old Mill Road in Millersville. Everyone was worried. They tried to teach me a lesson about staying where I am. I was an explorer and an adventurer. When I was a child, between the mid nineteen nineties and the year nineteen hundred and ninety eight,
I went to the now-bankrupt Discovery Zone, a farm, West Coast Video, even McDonalds and Burger King. Starting in the year 1996 or whatever that is, I went to the movies, seeing movies like the modern Disney films, especially Disney’s Dinosaur (2000), which I went to see after McDonalds.

When I was at the age of eight, we moved on to a New Year, new century, and new millennia. Welcome to the Twenty-First Century and to the Third Millennium. Life was peaceful for me at first, especially around the time George W. Bush became president in the year 2001. Then bad times struck us, once in the form of a brutal terrorist attack on the World Trade Center in New York City, on a tranquil Tuesday morning, September 11, 2001, and twice in the form of an even more brutal economic recession.

I suffered some injuries, including stepping on scissors with my bare foot. I was dancing in my bedroom on March 8, 2008, and then, I jumped up and cut my hand by smashing the overhead bedroom light with my left hand, and my hand oozes blood. I was taken to Night Time Pediatrics where they put a special butterfly-like bandage and a cast, and for two weeks, that injury on my left hand remained in that bandage. On the first week, I have a bandage change but on the second week onwards, I healed my hand completely. That's why I have a scar on my left hand. [OP note: This was actually partially caused by a member on the board who wanted a video of him dancing on youtube]

Of all the stores and restaurants I went to, my favorites includes, Outback Steakhouse and McDonalds, Goodwill and a bookstore called Borders. I’m also a book worm. That’s because I jammed so much knowledge in my head.

I surf on the Internet, and I attend forums (and was banned from some, like the ToonZone Forums and the Home Theater Forum for spam) and I even got two You Tube accounts.

Aside from that, I have friends past and present like Antonio Jackson (an African American kid in a class owned by my past teacher, Mr. Peter Judd. A.J. has a fear of authority (especially the police), and will likely be referred to as A.J.), Mike Falls, Nick, Nick Bailey, Daniel Lapata, Shane, Emily and other students in my Biology class (which I took from 2007 to 2008, and friends on the bus like Kenneth, David, and Megan, and Kayla Marie Mallo. I also have friends and teachers in the 2008-2009 school years, including my present teacher, Ms. Lisa Helms, and friends in Art Studio 2D (which I attend) including an Asian American girl that I was nice to, named Sue (not to be confused with my mother.

Man, I could talk and communicate with cartoon characters alright. But you know what cartoons characters have I met recently do you?

DEE DEE, LEE LEE, AND MEE MEE!

Of all of these girls that I’ve met, I think I seem to prefer the Asian one, Lee Lee over Dee Dee and Mee Mee. I think Lee Lee’s pretty. I love Lee Lee, do ya?

And my number one cartoon enemy was probably Mandark, especially when he’s not always in his normal outfit!

What I like to do in my house, is to videotape myself, read books, going through my family’s stuff, sit on my computer, going to the attic, and so forth. I have fries, chicken, shrimp, potato skins, chocolate, pizza, and so forth as my favorite meal, and they’re also my favorite foods. I sat on the second chair during breakfast for school days. I sweep at home after the mess outside my home.
More in the link

He's also traded in his obbsession with Mandark's girlies for Dee Dee, Mee Mee, and particularly Lee Lee from Dexter's Laboratory. On his youtube account (which I won't link since it has copyrighted content/doesn't get removed from youtube), he currently makes multiple videos where he watches episodes with the three in them, often making comments and cooing sounds.

He's also begun making his own films. He recently made a 7 part series 'A Life in the Day of Timbox', which shows his Saturday Afternoon. Most notably included is a 10 minute car trip to the goodwill (with footage just out the windshield), followed by going to McDonalds and getting a bite to eat (with his pamphlet of 1995's The Pebble and the Penguin by his side)

So this topic will be contiued to document the legend that is known as Timothy Robert "Timbox" McKenzie

Last edited by a moderator:

Draft

Here's Part 1 of Timbox's documented History

Timbox joined the site as 'timbox129' in October 2006. His first post was a fanfic entitled Dexter's Oddyssey. In Word, his fanfic fills up 9 full pages of 12 Times New Roman font. It involves characters from Dexter's Laboratory and the Powerpuff Girls, as well dinosaurs (One of Timmy's other fascinations)

I warn you, you might not make it out alive once starting the fanfic

http://forums.toonzone.net/showthread.php?t=176843&highlight=dexter's+odyssey

---

His next fanfic was entitled "Disney/Tim Box/Ricardo Delgado's Age of Reptiles: The Animated Motion Picture Series". While not dexcribing too much plot, his plans on the release of the series (dvd, how it's designed, how many workers) is planned to any stat imaginable.

http://forums.toonzone.net/showthread.php?t=176830

---

He followed this up with his re-release of The Powerpuff Girls Movie, which is not even a fanfic. He just goes on to describe every last detail from the content of the discs to the number of pages in the minature book that fits in the DVD package (1,536). He also did this while bumping a 4 year old topic

http://forums.toonzone.net/showthread.php?p=2323725#post2323725
http://forums.toonzone.net/showthread.php?p=2323774#post2323774

---

This illustrates Timbox's plans for Cartoon Network. While not actually too bad or insanely planned out, he manages to leave his adress behind (he has also given out his phone number on multiple occassions)

http://forums.toonzone.net/showpost.php?p=2325654&postcount=15

---

There will be another Timbox history lesson later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts