The Samuel L. Jackson appreciation thread

WebMasterSage

Obey the Pecking Order.
He no needs introduction. This is dedicated to the prince of profanities himself, Samuel Leroy Jackson.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
My favorite Jackson animated role was as the white wannabe thug on The Boondocks who gets away with every single one of his blatant criminal actions simply because he's white and his father's rich. You can tell Jackson is having a LOT of fun in the role.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
In addition to playing Nick Fury, Mace Windu, Mr. Glass and Frozone, he was also great in xXx, Kingsman: The Secret Service, S.W.A.T. and of course, Snakes on a Plane.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts