"The Platypus Comix Summer Of Moldy Oldies" Talkback

Latest News & Videos

MadMan400096

World War I Flying Ace
Nov 20, 2010
Ratings
Chicopee, Massachusetts,
adamadman.blogspot.com
Sheesh, you're a little hard on your seven-year-old self. I really can't think of anything really bad besides the art. The big problem is that it's incomprehensible. It's just standard wish-fulfillment fluff, and the logistical inaccuracies (such as the whole money thing) feel more like minor nitpicks than anything else. It's definitely bad, but it's not irredeemably horrible. From what you were saying, I thought it was gonna be unbearably stupid or offensively mean-spirited.

Dsneybuf

Sep 22, 2011
Ratings
www.youtube.com
QUINT: 'Morning, Tuan!
TUAN: Good morning Quint!
QUINT: What?
TUAN: Well...
(narration)
QUINT: Today I'm gonna be the first one in the shower!
(Pull!)
(Doing...)
SIGN: This spot reserved for Tuan
QUINT: Tuan
TUAN: Yes?
QUINT: Go get Harvey! We've gotta talk!
CORNER: Ten
BOX: So...
HARVEY: So can we stop saying "Tuan Talk" now?
TUAN: No!
QUINT: Why not?? We've been talking in this kanguage for a page now and I don't care what Tuan says, I'm gonna talk normal, starting now!! Your's ideas for the day stink! Both of you!
HARVEY: Oh yeah? You do too!
TUAN: I agree with Harvey! You make us exercise, and make us eat disgusting dinner! No kidding!